I've got lemon juice in my eye

I like that Wigfrid. I can tell you're thinking about anatomy, and the way you simplified her braids reads pretty well. It's also nice to see some shading. The way you draw hair in general is pretty appealing, with plenty of shapes that make it look nice and fluffy.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, CoookieWizard said:

I havee more, just am lazy

Not posting all at once can be good, as I think I've observed. 

49 minutes ago, CoookieWizard said:

image.png.f0ccc742a1eefa1dd59b30c0785986b9.png

Wes's reactions and behavior is cute in this one, but Wolfgang even such as well - It's interesting how you make his eyes so big. 

2 hours ago, CoookieWizard said:

Here's 6 of the people (Wendy, Webber, Wigfrid, Wes, WX-78, Woodie)

image.png.7ea36ac7272a9f5a1f5e469334c669dc.png

You did really well with WX-78 and Woodie here. They're the two that draw my attention the most.

2 hours ago, CoookieWizard said:

image.png.9a9bda97c9d48d4a3d23aa5f6a54aac4.png

You did his face well here too. Your Woodie definitely has more personality than mine does.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ResettePlayer said:

I like that Wigfrid. I can tell you're thinking about anatomy, and the way you simplified her braids reads pretty well. It's also nice to see some shading. The way you draw hair in general is pretty appealing, with plenty of shapes that make it look nice and fluffy.

Awww, ty ^^

3 minutes ago, gallusvarius said:

Wes's reactions and behavior is cute in this one, but Wolfgang even such as well - It's interesting how you make his eyes so big. 

Ty! I mean, I can't draw Wolfgang as you know, but big eyes seem kinda... wolf-gang...y? Otherwise ty xD

image.png

• Like 3

On 7/6/2018 at 4:51 PM, CoookieWizard said:

"Work Music"

(You might want to explain to people what you explained to me. It was a really funny idea)
"One more trumpet from you stalkers and I'll chop YOU instead. >8("

Edited by gallusvarius
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, DragonMage156 said:

Are they all Wilson or is it people dressing up as him? One looks like it could be Willow (maybe mocking him? :p ) but not sure about the other two.

Regardless, it's a pretty funny piece ^_^

She was talking to me about how in spring you start chopping a tree, and snazzy jazz music pops out of nowhere. She joked that it was coming form tiny wilsons serenading the actual Wilson from the bushes. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, DragonMage156 said:

Are they all Wilson or is it people dressing up as him? One looks like it could be Willow (maybe mocking him? :p ) but not sure about the other two.

Regardless, it's a pretty funny piece ^_^

Heh, they're tiny Wilson's. They're very- not- wilson-looking, sorta.

On 7/7/2018 at 11:19 PM, gallusvarius said:

(You might want to explain to people what you explained to me. It was a really funny idea)
"One more trumpet from you stalkers and I'll chop YOU instead. >8("

Oh, Maybe I should haha o-o

• Like 1

12 hours ago, gallusvarius said:

She was talking to me about how in spring you start chopping a tree, and snazzy jazz music pops out of nowhere. She joked that it was coming form tiny wilsons serenading the actual Wilson from the bushes. 

Oh I love that soundtrack! Definitely one of my faves. Never thought of it like that before >u<

7 hours ago, Raspberry Milk said:

From now onward I swear to always look around before I cut down a tree.

Maybe cut wood at night? Better yet burn a forest, Willow style, and collect the remaining charcoal. Then you wouldn't have to worry about wood for a while. Though just remember to replant some of those trees with any pine cones you find. The last thing you want is to run out of trees ^^;

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

You would've nver guessed, but I put a hecka lot of effort into this-

okay nvm i put effort into it the 30 minutes it took to draw- Anyway, I do PLAN, PLAN INDEED to COLOR it, but I finished drawing it so quick I died inside and will color it later.

To explain, I've been re-watching Inuyasha for my second time, and stuff. So I drew five of the main DST characters as 5 of the main Inuyasha characters. Wes being the main bad guy, Naraku, is yes, a joke, that my sister offered. And same with replacing "Sacred Jewel" with 'Sacred Deerclops Eye" was her idea, hehee- 

I'll add the patterns on Wes/Naraku and Webber/Shippo's kimono's when I color them. No, I cannot be bothered to learn how to draw Naraku's kimono, but I'm pretty full a' myself on Webber/Shippo's kimono~

Far right: Wilson/Inuyasha, Main main main character/good guy (who needs his rosary oopsie)

2nd far right: Willow/Kagome, Main main character/good guy

Middle: Webber/Shippo, Main character/Good guy

2nd far left: Wendy/Kanna, sorta-main character/Bad guy

Far left: Wes/Naraku, Main main main character/Bad guy

image.thumb.png.45243b2405036c5994348812ee03b8e8.png

Wes's kimono is a prototype right now, you could say...

Edited by CoookieWizard
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

15 hours ago, CoookieWizard said:

This is a pretty good crossover, and I can see the extra effort.
I don't really watch the show like you do, but I could tell who everyone was except Wes. Too many people wear kimonos for me to be able to tell him apart among them, I guess - Originally I thought he was the monk character with the black-hole-hand.

The title where you crossed out 'Inu' is funny

The character you paired to Wendy is absolutely perfect.

Do one with the Batman series our little brother forced us to watch, eh?

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, gallusvarius said:

This is a pretty good crossover, and I can see the extra effort.
I don't really watch the show like you do, but I could tell who everyone was except Wes. Too many people wear kimonos for me to be able to tell him apart among them, I guess - Originally I thought he was the monk character with the black-hole-hand.

The title where you crossed out 'Inu' is funny

The character you paired to Wendy is absolutely perfect.

Do one with the Batman series our little brother forced us to watch, eh?

Hehe, ty! xD. Naraku/Wes has several different outfits, and I couldn't chose which one to do- So I'll just have to use the one I'm using. Miroku's that monk, btw xD. And yeah, one of the first ideas I had for this was making Wendy that character, seeing as that character's quiet, had flowers in her hair, and stuff~

miroku's too different from Wes to make him Wes, though I considered it (':

Edited by CoookieWizard
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, CoookieWizard said:

Hehe, ty! xD. Naraku/Wes has several different outfits, and I couldn't chose which one to do- So I'll just have to use the one I'm using. Miroku's that monk, btw xD. And yeah, one of the first ideas I had for this was making Wendy that character, seeing as that character's quiet, had flowers in her hair, and stuff~

miroku's too different from Wes to make him Wes, though I considered it (':

Well, Wes is highly for interpretation, because it can be hard to derive personality without quotes. All we know is that something about him is timid or quiet from his expressions and 'Has trouble staying alive.'

There's probably not an entirely silent character on that show. 

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, gallusvarius said:

Well, Wes is highly for interpretation, because it can be hard to derive personality without quotes. All we know is that something about him is timid or quiet from his expressions and 'Has trouble staying alive.'

There's probably not an entirely silent character on that show. 

True, but for sure he ain't like Miroku. Nah, I can't think of any silent characters at least-

Oh wait, there is, but it's a very minor character whos; there for about half an episode.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 6/22/2018 at 10:25 PM, CoookieWizard said:
  1. WillowAnnoysWilsonLily.thumb.jpeg.98edb1e4b8344e6e191d980083fa564e.jpeg
  2. WilsonHairStaysLily.thumb.jpeg.298efc99f3edc7daa5e1506acdef8b36.jpeg
  3. WScan20180507185015.thumb.png.d2f75f537eb2759ba8e6a5b7f758a066.png
  1. Yup, looking at this art, I can see that Gallus is a influence on you.:wilson_ecstatic:
  2. Webber looks like a smug merm.:wilson_sneaky:
  3. That's a decent drawing! Stronger construction and darker lines too.
On 6/24/2018 at 5:39 PM, CoookieWizard said:

wessss.png.49767628927ba3ac560f15d794c77f30.png

The white line in the background gives a nice effect. As though thunder is striking down behind him.

On 6/26/2018 at 3:01 PM, CoookieWizard said:

not sure if this counts to be allowed on here butunknown.png

Usually screenshots got to the "screenshot showcase" thread but this is pretty cute.

On 6/27/2018 at 7:01 PM, CoookieWizard said:
  1. image.thumb.png.2d6a5a11166acfc510462f111564fb66.png
  2. ALSO I may have to draw this, but does anyone else notice on Shadow Wes's head (in the official game), Instead of blinking he just wiggles his eyebrows at you, because of his sunglasses?
  1. Interesting eye technique for Wendy's eye.
  2. Probably Wes speaking with his eyebrows to romance his prey.:wilson_sneaky:
On 6/27/2018 at 8:59 PM, CoookieWizard said:

image.png.e4d34fe1d4d2b42ac0efdb6e957e85f7.png

TUMBLΣWΞΞD░L♢CΛTΣD

On 6/30/2018 at 4:04 PM, CoookieWizard said:

image.thumb.png.50a4c5420a9f7bff9e2f1c62a942ba1c.png

Wigfrid is giving that "Aw shucks" expression. I think the Boarrior falling animation is hilarious until he's impaled by his own knife. He looks like he just got drunk.:wilson_ecstatic:

On 7/4/2018 at 9:12 PM, CoookieWizard said:

Ty! I mean, I can't draw Wolfgang as you know, but big eyes seem kinda... wolf-gang...y? Otherwise ty xD

590476b415013_wolfgangdupesandhand.thumb.png.07cfb38cf24704f4d9b2cad4258ff994.pngTo give you a hint, his body is a triangle while his head is a egg. Hope that helps.

On 7/6/2018 at 5:51 PM, CoookieWizard said:

"Work Music"image.thumb.png.4f93c78f7ef8c2a50715ac2a9947f096.png

Wilson barbershop quartet?57c2ad5a07750_arielIDface.png.e651309f8eda0362b78b112fd7cf90e2.png

23 hours ago, CoookieWizard said:

True, but for sure he ain't like Miroku. Nah, I can't think of any silent characters at least-Oh wait, there is, but it's a very minor character whos; there for about half an episode.

Are you talking about that sweet giant boy Jinenji?

On 7/10/2018 at 7:38 PM, CoookieWizard said:
  • To explain, I've been re-watching Inuyasha for my second time, and stuff. So I drew five of the main DST characters as 5 of the main Inuyasha characters. Wes being the main bad guy, Naraku, is yes, a joke, that my sister offered. And same with replacing "Sacred Jewel" with 'Sacred Deerclops Eye" was her idea, hehee-
  • Far right: Wilson/Inuyasha, Main main main character/good guy (who needs his rosary oopsie)
  • 2nd far right: Willow/Kagome, Main main character/good guy0Middle: Webber/Shippo, Main character/Good guy
  • 2nd far left: Wendy/Kanna, sorta-main character/Bad guy
  • Far left: Wes/Naraku, Main main main character/Bad guy

Hello nostalgia, my old friend... You've come to meet with me again. Kind of interesting that Maxwell or Webber isn't Naraku. One being a big bad and the other being a spider.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

17 minutes ago, minespatch said:

Probably Wes speaking with his eyebrows to romance his prey.

yes. obviously. Can't believe I didn't realize~

18 minutes ago, minespatch said:

He looks like he just got drunk.

He might as well be drunk, seeing as he seems delighted to fight 6 tiny humans on an island with lava surrounding it. (Makes me wonder why you can't fall into the lava. Nobody's so agile/graceful they can smear themselves against the cliff towards the lava without their running motions driving them off)

20 minutes ago, minespatch said:

Hello nostalgia, my old friend... You've come to meet with me again. Kind of interesting that Maxwell or Webber isn't Naraku. One being a big bad and the other being a spider.

Haha, true. I might've ended up using Maxwell for Naraku, but I found it funny to make weak lil Wes be Naraku. And Webber's an animal-influenced little dude (well, webber's more animal than shippo) as well as a hyper little boy, so I decided to make him Shippo, seeing as I don't know how Webber could bring himself to do all the things Naraku does~

22 minutes ago, minespatch said:

To give you a hint, his body is a triangle while his head is a egg. Hope that helps.

OH, Ty, I'll try that lmbooo

22 minutes ago, minespatch said:

Usually screenshots got to the "screenshot showcase" thread

Ohh, I'll look at that

• Like 1

On 7/11/2018 at 11:38 AM, CoookieWizard said:

Ah Inuyasha. I never watched it myself but my sister was a fan. The only thing I was shown from the anime was this:

Spoiler

On 7/12/2018 at 2:36 PM, CoookieWizard said:

(To explain, I put cosmetics on random)

I did that once for Gorge. Got a pretty good outfit for WX

gorge.png.51eae633a1ee41a67c75c04d59ed80af.png

However the other randomized outfit weren't as good ^^;

On 7/13/2018 at 8:59 AM, minespatch said:

Usually screenshots got to the "screenshot showcase" thread but this is pretty cute.

There's a screenshot thread? >u<

On 7/13/2018 at 9:22 AM, CoookieWizard said:

(Makes me wonder why you can't fall into the lava. Nobody's so agile/graceful they can smear themselves against the cliff towards the lava without their running motions driving them off)

Oh believe me they have, they just don't burn like in Hot Lava XD (I can't find any videos of it but I've seen it happen before >u< )

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

On 7/15/2018 at 4:32 AM, DragonMage156 said:

Oh believe me they have, they just don't burn like in Hot Lava XD (I can't find any videos of it but I've seen it happen before >u< )

Oh my gosh xD

However the other randomized outfit weren't as good ^^;

Most of the time the random-cosmetic generator treats me pretty good but xD

Ah Inuyasha. I never watched it myself but my sister was a fan. The only thing I was shown from the anime was this:

Oh my xD That video is interesting xD. I watched it in subtitle (like all the animes I watch) so hearing Kagome speak english is weird. And Inuyasha's dead grunting in the english voice is odd xD

9 hours ago, CoookieWizard said:

Oh my xD That video is interesting xD. I watched it in subtitle (like all the animes I watch) so hearing Kagome speak english is weird. And Inuyasha's dead grunting in the english voice is odd xD

Yeah I'm lazy when it comes to sub/dub XD but I think the dubs in older animes aren't as bad as nowadays (just look at how popular Pokemon and Yu Gi Oh are/were. I still hate 4kids though).

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, DragonMage156 said:

Yeah I'm lazy when it comes to sub/dub XD but I think the dubs in older animes aren't as bad as nowadays (just look at how popular Pokemon and Yu Gi Oh are/were. I still hate 4kids though).

Lmbo, I can't stand dubbed Inuyasha (especially inuyasha, the character! xD). Most animes I can Stannddd watching dubbed, but prefer subbed xD