Solo, no silver linings

deadweeb

Rng needed, just get packs of mixed seeds until you get garlic and an onion, buy an oven and start with Croquette. You have to get Vegetables as a craving on this round because garlic bread doesnt give sapphire coin anymore and make Stuffed Mushroom. Buy tree sap, give a meat/fish food and make a berry tart for desert round. Now just give it anything until you roll Dessert and give him a triffle until you get 3 Favor's. On this round i was giving him stone soup and carrot soup, one of my triffles went stale so it didnt give a Favor, just give him another berry tart and buy more goat milk if this happens.

seses.jpg

Didnt buy saltrack cause it takes too much time or atleast i think so, i just cut wood when i could, be careful when making the first dessert cause it cooks pretty fast, apart from that i just used the sap that was on trees and manure as fuel

2 hours ago, Soulk said:

i see so u fail some recipes and just farm the sap for 2nd dessert for 1 red coin then cycle to desserts and give favor desserts

no, i get the red coin on the first dessert and start getting favors on second dessert

2 hours ago, Soulk said:

how do u get the blue coin to open gate?

They specified stuffed mushrooms for the 2nd round - it's the round that needs the rng of mixed seeds and getting vegetable round to progress since garlic bread apparently doesn't give a sapphire anymore.

Damn! Thought I was the first on this technique :( Grrrr! :D Congrats deadweeb!

However, you don't need luck with the Mixed Seeds to achieve the run, at least in my experience. Here is what I mainly did.

I started with Veggie Soup. Used mainly Fish Stew, Potato Soup, Stone Soup to skip the Bread, Pasta and Cheese recipes. I used Meat Skewers for the Meat recipe. Berry Tart for the Red Mark at the 8th dessert. I installed the Salt Rack just in case my Trifle went stale but it didn't happen to be the case. I pre-cooked all the Trifle when I had the Milk and when I was at the 12th craving, the dessert one. Then I quickly cycled back to the 16 and 20th desserts to give my Trifles in time. The last one was about to stale but I could have gathered the Salt, had plenty of time. I chopped 3 Big Trees at start while gathering the Mushrooms/Potatoes and after I used Sap as fuel. I am currently editing a video if you guys wanna check it. I will edit this post and put the link below. Just trying to sum up everything I did for the people who want to try it. I had 920 appeasement points at the end :o Unreal!

Good job again deadweeb ;) I already had the No Silver Linings achievement though. You won't see it in the screenshot, only in the video that would come out relatively soon! At least you can clearly see that I cooked 20 meals in the total, the 20th is the last dessert, the Trifle, which gives the last Gnaw's Favors.

1.jpg

Archived