Don't Starve Together New Emote!

Aaron Schaeffer

I'm wondering how come there isn't a /growl emote? When /growl is typed the character will simply put hand to stumach and stomach maybe shakes and makes a growling noise?

For in The Gorge maybe each player does it after a few meals have been served and they can say something like maybe i should have eaten that or when do we get to eat?

1 hour ago, Aaron Schaeffer said:

I'm wondering how come there isn't a /growl emote? When /growl is typed the character will simply put hand to stumach and stomach maybe shakes and makes a growling noise?

For in The Gorge maybe each player does it after a few meals have been served and they can say something like maybe i should have eaten that or when do we get to eat?

i hope klei adds more emotes, but sadly joe said that they aint gonna do that

3 hours ago, PuffinBy said:

I think characters do that action already, but just not triggered by command.

Try making your character hungry and observe.

However, a new emote would definitely be great!

They DO do that, which would make it quite confusing if it was made into an emote. Most people from what i've met usually notice the growling animation and give people food if they see it, so it would generate more hassle by having to explain that it was just an emote

12 hours ago, Notseri said:

Did they say that just for this event or even after this there won't be any new emotes?

They said at first there was going to be emotes but JoeW thought they meant emoticons, There is a chance for there to be more emotes after the update for a new event, old event returning or in a random update.

well then what about being pleased after eating a good meal?

the characters do always seem to let you know when they are hungry then after you finally feed them or make a good meal for them they just simply eat it no pleasure from it or nothing except for when you inspect it only? so if someone makes you a meal then you can do a emote that you were pleased with the meal they made?

emote could be /drool haha

Archived