new items after update

Gagarin-ace

they add new items after update, great, but!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i m lvl 60 and open all chests before and get more then 10 each item,
i dont have unopened achieves or meals, i dont have anything to get free points
how i m gona open new items if every win gives u only half of lvl?
i must earn lvl 100 min its like 80 new wins?????
take my items back and return my chests! i so ♥♥♥♥♥♥ mad

i know about spools, but...

also want to know, what chances to get elegants? is it ok i m lvl 60 and got one elegant? during gorge 80 lvl i got 2 elegants

I got to 110 in the Forge and only got 1 unique Elegant. Im 63 on this and have gotten 2. It's all luck and random my friend. 

Just be glad this event is free and doesn't cost money like 90% of developers do these days when making additional content for their game.

2 hours ago, Gagarin-ace said:

is any information waht chances to get elegants, maybe devs post it already?

Elegant drop chance: lower than WX feeling love for a living person. 

I'm pretty sure the devs won't share any info on the exact drop rates.

27 minutes ago, fimmatek said:

Elegant drop chance: lower than WX feeling love for a living person. 

I'm pretty sure the devs won't share any info on the exact drop rates.

Well we do have an idea... I think from one of my old posts it said 2.4% or something, I suggest you check it out. It was in the forge discussion.

16 hours ago, Spaartan said:

Well we do have an idea... I think from one of my old posts it said 2.4% or something, I suggest you check it out. It was in the forge discussion.

I couldn't find that old post, but that 2,4% (or maybe 2,5%?) sounds reasonable, during the Forge I had the impression that we got one elegant for every 10 levels, which is 1/40=2,5%. Now during the Gorge I got less, but it's very luck-dependent. Non-event elegant skins seem to have a much lower chance tho, I think 1% maybe? That sounds so round.

But what I wanted to say with that post actually is that I don't think the devs would want to share such information with us. We still can guess tho ;)

2.4% seems to be accurate from my general experience opening chests, too. Of course, RNG is RNG and I've managed to kill 300+ Krampi without ever getting a Krampus sack while I punched a single butterfly to get butter on my first attempt.

On 6/19/2018 at 9:50 AM, ItsPizzaTime said:

I got to 110 in the Forge and only got 1 unique Elegant. Im 63 on this and have gotten 2. It's all luck and random my friend. 

Just be glad this event is free and doesn't cost money like 90% of developers do these days when making additional content for their game.

Yeah, this is why I love Klei. They're not like EA who sells one slice of one topping pizza for a price of full pizza and charges extras for pepperoni, extra cheese, etc... 

Example: The Sims 4 is incomplete but it cost $59.99, if you want the game to have different weather there's a DLC for it, if you want pets there's another DLC for it and if you want clothes for your pets, YES, there's a dlc just for pet clothes, to have babies, to go out in the mall, to play bowling, there's literally DLC that cost $39.99-29.99 for pretty much anything you want to do outside of your Sim's house. 

Anyway, the RNG is so random, it can be brutal to some and a blessing to others... I mean, some people gets super nice things only by playing a few times while others has to grind for it (i'm one of those that had to grind and still don't have a lot of the things I want @ lv.79) but still am thankful that Klei gave the option for those without money to have a chance to get the skins by playing their game. 

Archived