[Game Update] - 274069

• Developer
2 minutes ago, disies said:

That's actually what I was thinking. I saved all my chests (56) and wanted to binge open them. Will I get the new profile icons with these chests? Or will they contain the skins from before the update? Is it predetermined or random?

The contents of the box are generated when you earn the box, so nothing in them will change. Also, the additional commons only affect the common rarity of the contents, so the chance to get the hier tier items remains unchanged.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Just now, PeterA said:

The contents of the box are generated when you earn the box, so nothing in them will change. Also, the additional commons only affect the common rarity of the contents, so the chance to get the hier tier items remains unchanged.

Good to know. I too want food icons though. The design looks really great.

Anyway, I'm just gonna collect more chests and see how many I can get before the event ends.

:wilson_blush:

7 hours ago, GLERMZ said:

Hey @V2C , thank you for this addition, but i was wondering if you have any plans to add a version of the Shovel and Axe Skin to the Gold ones ? I love their Design, is just sad its only used within the first few days, don't even get to use the shovel one, since i always go for the gold one right way :)

Unfortunately because the flint versions aren't used to craft the gold ones, they didn't do this. There's a few skins that should be applicable to similar items, but sadly it doesn't look like they intend on doing that.

Personally, my only gripe (and it's a fairly minor one) is that there's no pickaxe to go with the set.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Sinister_Fang said:

Unfortunately because the flint versions aren't used to craft the gold ones, they didn't do this. There's a few skins that should be applicable to similar items, but sadly it doesn't look like they intend on doing that.

Personally, my only gripe (and it's a fairly minor one) is that there's no pickaxe to go with the set.

Ok one resource is not the same but its just a color change. They can easily make it like that.

• Like 2

Well I guess the intention was ok but as someone who is burned out already and has no intention of keep playing this event... I dont know, adding the icons now after I got each of the ones that were in the game atleast 5 times... sounds kind of a joke if you ask me. 

Sorry for the sour response but thats just how I feel about it.

Edit: Grammar

Edited by Frossst

5 hours ago, GLERMZ said:

Ok one resource is not the same but its just a color change. They can easily make it like that.

Yeah, I know it would have been easy to do, but I'm just saying why they didn't do it. If anything they would have been different skins entirely to keep in line with how they're currently handling things. I'm surprised they didn't do that actually. It seems like there's less item skins this time around.

On 6/18/2018 at 10:59 PM, PeterA said:

You eager werebeavers,

Is that we're called as a fandom now?:wilson_ecstatic:

On 6/19/2018 at 1:24 AM, ItsPizzaTime said:

image.png.3c0cd6fffd4faf1a401b44643229e1e7.pngMy life is complete thank you Klei.

I imagine a halo appearing around the devs as you pray to them.:wilson_sneaky:

If Gorge comes around next year, can the oven in Gorge be a oven skin?