Embrace the Greed and thirst for knowledge!

Diaboliko

Since random guys are too liquid, Im looking for static group to follow recipe guides with ;P Ain't got infinite time to spare, but, I'm certain, enough to satisfy a wish of exploring everything.

Make sure to post here before adding me  on steam. I care about how much time YOU have to spare and when. Might add extra info as well, since I aint looking for just filling my friend list, but to find JUST A FEW guys to constantly play this event with.

1 hour ago, Diaboliko said:

Since random guys are too liquid, Im looking for static group to follow recipe guides with ;P Ain't got infinite time to spare, but, I'm certain, enough to satisfy a wish of exploring everything.

Make sure to post here before adding me  on steam. I care about how much time YOU have to spare and when. Might add extra info as well, since I aint looking for just filling my friend list, but to find JUST A FEW guys to constantly play this event with.

If no one adds you. I think you should try Solo Q. Perhaps you may find some stranger there that will be willingness to help you out. Also try grinding your level up so you get match up with higher level player and perhaps party up.

33 minutes ago, SavageLemon said:

If no one adds you. I think you should try Solo Q. Perhaps you may find some stranger there that will be willingness to help you out. Also try grinding your level up so you get match up with higher level player and perhaps party up.

Its just that I'd prefer to state my resolve and methods of achieving goals on forums over talking to random people hoping that they share some of it. I wish to find someone who will participate in ~100% of my event games. A static, one might say. That exludes some time wastes and risks.

Archived