First Impressions and feedback

Played the game for a little while and I think it's pretty good. However I'd like to express my concerns (from a novice perspective) regarding certain aspects of the game.
1) Boost jumping tutorial is a bit too difficult for novices. Took me about half an hour to just beat the level and when i tried replaying it I did not fare any better. For novices in the game it seems a bit discouraging. The explanations are ok but the jumps are too unforgiving. Having a "camera" after a straight line to check your speed instead of trying to learn via failing at the jump would help.
2) Some quality of life changes could be made, in particular:
a) show number of collected cards.
b) make it clearer what the cards reward does.
c) select level from menu instead of travelling there after you have beaten it once.
d) tickets are used only for unlocking packages, so maybe add a notification when you collect enough informing you about their use.
e) left-click shows player hands but their purpose is not entirely clear to the people without checking the menu option for auto-grab.
3) If levels get progressively harder area after area many people will get stuck at school for way too long making it a bit monotonous instead of switching between different areas.
Again these are minor issues I had, which don't really detract from a pretty fun experience! ;)

Archived