Hard To Sruvive :( Help

I find this game difficult for me :( . I've had the game for three days and played and died 10 times. It's hard to keep your sanity and hunger bar up at the same time. Longest I survived was 11 days, iv'e seen some playthroughs and it seemed like they didn't have a problem surviving 50 days. Can anyone give me tips or feedback, just something that would help me survive longer because I really want to unlock the guy that gets 200 health and 15 damage or something like that xp .I'm level 2 so far by the way.

The game should be tough for the first few dozen times you die. Those playthroughs you seen were probably players who've been playing before the sanity update, which was just released Tuesday and really made the game more challenging. I don't enjoy tips while learning a game, but if you must, visit the wiki- it will tell you how to keep your sanity bar up.

Make sure you cook all of your food before you eat it!

Never eat raw monster meat.

Make sure any food that you eat doesn't lower your sanity. Find out what increases your sanity.

Experiment with the crockpot by putting in 4 items and pressing the cook button.

http://dont-starve-game.wikia.com/wiki/Sanity

Oh my goodness no wonder my sanity got so low, in my previous world I was close to getting a base set up but then I traveled then ran out of food. So then I killed some rabbits and ate a few raw meats and berries. Thank you! I really appreciate it man (: I'll just try to get a top hat or dapper vest early now.

Oh my goodness no wonder my sanity got so low, in my previous world I was close to getting a base set up but then I traveled then ran out of food. So then I killed some rabbits and ate a few raw meats and berries. Thank you! I really appreciate it man (: I'll just try to get a top hat or dapper vest early now.

Try to get a logsuit or football helmet as Soon as possible to prevent getting killed. I assume you know how to research?

I find that anything I do to decrease my meter can be picked back up by picking flowers. I have been playing Wes and this works pretty well. I recommend trying to get a bee box ASAP for taffy as well. I have been enjoying the insanity update except for trying to kill things with my little mime friend.

Thank You all for the suggestions (: . Now I can handle the dont go insane part but the dont die part from hellhounds and spider dens near your temporary camp really crewed me over right now. I recently have a world i'm exploring which looks pretty good with a HUGE savanah, but I was exploring and a tier 2 was next to my camp and im 0 health with logsuit and low hunger any suggestions what to do? xc

To deal with insanity, all you need is some "evening attire," AKA a top hat and dapper vest worn all night. Never kill Beefalos, have pigs do it for you, then have the pigs kill each other. Have lots of berry bushes around your base but only for emergencies. Avoid Beefalo in heat (rearing and red rears) and don't bother chasing baby Beefalo. Iceboxes are invaluable. Stone walls are best walls, lock up a Koalefant for later slaughter, birds aren't worth the hassle, and no matter how tempting it is, nothing good comes of madness.