[Game Update] - 273263

Yeah Mealwood became a lot more viable again in the current update because dirt is easily reproduced now.

7 minutes ago, Man in the Mist said:

Glossy dreckos will also eat bristle berries.

Costs water, and unless fertilized brings equal calories as the mealwood each second to the Glossy Drecko (mealwood is half the food value for drecko's, but grow twice as fast).

Edited by Guest

Some little features many of us would really appreciate:

- Compactor categories are now sorted alphabetically, why not do the same for the resources inside the categories

- Giving the incubator a "continuous" button

- Giving the printing pod a symmetrical light by just adding a 2. light source one tile to the left

Edited by Lilalaunekuh
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, Miravlix said:

You're in the same boat as people that can't accept that electrolyzers output is 70C, because it transfer's the heat so quickly you can't tell it's outputting at that temp.

Put an absylite enclosure (Doors transfer heat) around stuff to avoid the temperature transfer, then you will get to see the real temp of the output after it's run for a while. (assuming it doesn't block first because of pressure)

… Well, I created this beautiful set of screenshots, witty captions, lovely cuts... and dammit you're right! 

So I really do have two exactly 150C Nat Gas Geysers.  How odd.

However, here's some interesting notes...  CO2 from the Natural Gas Geyser being fed 130C+ gas delivers its CO2 at 30C.

No, it's not, I didn't think it all the way through.  I'd though for some reason the output would match the input, not the temperature of the machine itself.

Edited by WanderingKid
Oops.

13 minutes ago, WanderingKid said:

… Well, I created this beautiful set of screenshots, witty captions, lovely cuts... and dammit you're right! 

So I really do have two exactly 150C Nat Gas Geysers.  How odd.

However, here's some interesting notes...  CO2 from the Natural Gas Geyser being fed 130C+ gas delivers its CO2 at 30C.

IIRC the output is based on the machines temperature.

1 hour ago, Lilalaunekuh said:

Some little features many of us would really appreciate:

- Compactor categories are now sorted alphabetically, why not do the same for the resources inside the categories too

- Giving the incubator a "continuous" button

- Giving the printing pod a symmetrical light by just adding a 2. light source one tile to the left

I think the most important change to the game should be to stop dupes dropping stuff when they need toilet break/eating food and so on...

They should end their task and THEN go to the next one.

EDIT: oh, and imho they should hold their breath longer when not constrained. Actually they stop their activities as soon as they reach 90% of their oxygen reserve. It's so frustrating hearing them breathing heavily every second and stopping what they're doing.

Edited by DMFan79
  • Like 1

13 hours ago, Cheerio said:

Wallpaper is no longer disable-able.

Is this adressing the bug that a "blackhole/void" appears where you deconstructed Wallpaper ?

Reason: With this update I created some void tiles after deconstructing tempshift plates inside my base (after a reload everything acted normal again)