GORGE Help & Recipe Thread

Amiexa

2 minutes ago, AlasKa1999 said:

I think it should be another crab recipe for cookpot,like a seafood soup,I tried 2 crab meat and 2 fish but is failed.Maybe I should add a potato or a stone.

Seafood soup with ferns?

1 minute ago, AlasKa1999 said:

I think it should be another crab recipe for cookpot,like a seafood soup,I tried 2 crab meat and 2 fish but is failed.Maybe I should add a potato or a stone.

Maybe "Fish, crab meat, potato and carrot"?

9 hours ago, AlasKa1999 said:

another recipe from a chinese forum!

don't know the english name also,is this a cutlet or something?sorry about this but anyway you guys will find it when you finish your meal:)

IMG_1270.JPG

I made this in game, I can say the name of it in English is Breaded Cutlet

Also yeah i didn't satisfy it during a meat craving, just went for the name. Its probably silver plated maw favor tier because it gave me a silver on a non craving.

image.png

I want the achievement of winning without using any silver plate but no more than 2 recipes that give you a favor and without needing silver plate (cheescake and trifle), someone knows a recipe other than those two in which no plate is needed silver?

Someone told me that we can make potato bread with 2 potatoes and 1 flour in the oven.Looks very easy to make if your second dish is bread.Does anyone want to try this recipe?I want to put a nice screenshot here but it's almost midnight here so I can't play anymore today.Time to sleep!

2 minutes ago, AlasKa1999 said:

Someone told me that we can make potato bread with 2 potatoes and 1 flour in the oven.Looks very easy to make if your second dish is bread.Does anyone want to try this recipe?I want to put a nice screenshot here but it's almost midnight here so I can't play anymore today.Time to sleep!

Isn't that croquettes? Maybe need to test if it works as bread and snack.

1 hour ago, ItsPizzaTime said:

image.png

Thank you so much for the lovely screenshot! :D  Will update the name soon. 

51 minutes ago, TieuPhong said:

DST.jpg

Thank you so much for this compilations! :D I see some alternative ingredients we can use so this surely helps a lot. 

15 minutes ago, AlasKa1999 said:

That's alright, just take your time. No rush. Feel free to share when you're free if you want to. 
Goodnighty Night! :D 

16 minutes ago, orian34 said:

Guess it works for both, nice.

Maybe the jelly roll does too?(need to test)

I got Jelly Rolls for Dessert. 

1 hour ago, XEDOGAMEZ said:

I want the achievement of winning without using any silver plate but no more than 2 recipes that give you a favor and without needing silver plate (cheescake and trifle), someone knows a recipe other than those two in which no plate is needed silver?

Mac' n Cheese twice (Pasta & Cheese Cravings) and Pot Roast. (Meat Cravings) 
Maybe that will work. 

edit: ohh wait, you mean you want two recipes for 3 favors? Not sure if that's possible. 

You're right!Maybe they just called croquettes with a wrong name.By the way in chinese version it's called "炸肉饼",which means cutlet too.Meat stew and pot roast have the same name "炖肉" ,maybe because in China we don't use oven and grill so it's difficult to distinguish two meat dishes cooked in pot.Sometimes these name problems are really confusing us.And I know some chinese player are calling the grill "蒸锅",which means steaming pot because it looks like we are steaming food on fire when the grill is working :p

Capture.JPG.929ff785da254e3784f673b9ea296957.JPG

@TieuPhong gave me this. 
This is the first working recipe that I see using the "roasted ingredients" that some users talking about. 
I read someone found a Fire Pit at the Pig King too that you can use to cook there.
Anyone has tried this? How do you roast ingredients? 

7 minutes ago, Amiexa said:

I read someone found a Fire Pit at the Pig King too that you can use to cook there.
Anyone has tried this? How do you roast ingredients? 

Yes you can roast a handful of things at Elder's fire pit. Berries, Fish, Potatoes are the only ones I've tried so far. Possibly all veggies can be roasted on firepit. There might be undiscovered recipes due to this roasting possibility.

35 minutes ago, AlasKa1999 said:

OMG got 5 more recipes from the chinese forum just now :

burger,scone,caramel cube and two pastas!

WAAAAA, Thank you so much for sharing !!! :wilson_ecstatic: 

May I ask what were the Chinese forum name? I want to credit them. 
Also I needed some time to write then and recheck if there's same recipes that have unlocked. 
Thank you, do send more if you found any :-DD 

35 minutes ago, Zillvr said:

Yes you can roast a handful of things at Elder's fire pit. Berries, Fish, Potatoes are the only ones I've tried so far. Possibly all veggies can be roasted on firepit. There might be undiscovered recipes due to this roasting possibility.

Oh, Elder's Fire Pit. Thank you! :D  I haven't experiment with it yet, hopefully I manage to before turning to merms. 

34 minutes ago, The Noon Fish said:

Thank you for this lovely screenshot! :D

Hide contents

IMG_8262.JPGimage.thumb.png.12d7d4065f8f55ae42f7254e5b7b869d.png

image.png.1848fa8e318db177eccef60e3379a31.thumb.JPG.92a57cae40b7242b7e7eae3610df451b.JPGCapture.thumb.PNG.d5943eb6f0baf80848c6d3

IMG_1270.thumb.JPG.0c168ea94715a32048609 image.png.3d37d2be2c08b7a572c46799ae7b69

I just realize that the offerings were different to a lot of the same recipes when you give wrong satisfies cravings. 
Except for Manicotti Recipe, it's definitely the same but the Offerings are different. 
I assumed that it is also according to the ingredient quality and food quality don't you think? Or maybe there's a "timer" too. :indecisiveness:

Archived