[Game Update] - 272945

10 hours ago, Kabrute said:

good value range on the ones I've scoped for running small power unit,  could support 1 full time or near enough on all the geysers i've found, and even found one with a half kilo output :p Now they provide more power than they consume to set up a power plant off a NG geyser.  I'm factoring 1 gas pump, 1 gas filter, 1 water pump as base power requirements for any NG station hence the need to fuel at least 1 gene full time just to handle the infrastructure associated. 

Hide contents

image.png.7fd66c983d715956f907d68f072406bb.png

The sad part is I already have geysers like this, Now I am scared to see them. tonight is gonna be interesting. cuz if it doubles it will be just under 1kg/s

9 hours ago, MorsDux said:

cant you hook atmo sensor for the gas pump to avoid wasteful operation?

I have a temperature sensor and an atmo sensor in my geyser room, unless it is over 2kg per tile and below 75 degrees it will not pump for me. It has its own gas pump, generator, and liquid pump. That way it only fills up my gas tank when those conditions are met. that way I am making the most of it at all times :)

8 hours ago, Khullag said:

DEVs, please tell us when Pyrite will be added to the game not via debug mode? what's the point of tweaking now stuff which is not available in regular gameplay?

It was because someone put it in a bug report, but there are other worlds which have electrum in it etc. so Pyrite might be in it.

• Like 1