The Hamlet Possible Characters?

I can't wait for Hamlet! I am definitely making it a Christmas gift to me and it looks like a ton of fun. One thing I'm curious though is if Klei is going to add a few new characters like Watricia or Wallace. From what we know of Watricia, we know that she had a mail carrier so most likely she would be a mail woman as for Wallace, I'm not sure, though he looks like a musician. You thoughts?

These are my ideas for characters. I think a jungle character would be cool, some kind of survival-outdoorsy type of guy. Think of Crocodile Dundee, the guy from Cast Away, the guy from Jumanji. People experienced with the jungle and the wilderness, giving the player an edge, but maybe the modernized world of Hamlet drains their sanity to balance things. And definitely an Indiana Jones type character, it'd fit in so well w/ the treasure hunting.

48 minutes ago, minespatch said:

5ab5a265bd5c6_20180323-WallaceconquersMacTusk.thumb.png.3db7e16fe4bc88e0bc294307a37ab205.png

Wallace might fit and I'm curious if Watricia will ever get a character design.

watricia.thumb.png.6d9b2a2c3b4a029799e770bc8b428611.png

I couldn't help but come up with my own. 

Watricia, a WRN Dispatcher of the Royal Naval Service. A chipper lass and ready to take on this strange new world. 

5 hours ago, Quoth143 said:

watricia.thumb.png.6d9b2a2c3b4a029799e770bc8b428611.png

I couldn't help but come up with my own. 

Watricia, a WRN Dispatcher of the Royal Naval Service. A chipper lass and ready to take on this strange new world. 

she looks quite nice .3. might consider making it a mod if they won't do it buddy, she seems nice

Archived