What server company is the best?

I am looking for a good company that I can get my own server with.. I have never owned my own server before and have no idea what I am doing. Anyone know the best server provider that will give me support? I don't want a headache with setting this up. It is only for me and a few friends. Any suggestions?

I used Citadel for a while, but was frustrated by the expense—you have to rent two servers if you want caves, so it’s about $25 per month—and the interface was pretty difficult to work with if you want to do any customizing or, for example, give a friend admin privileges. I rented from UHostPro for a while and they were great. They only charged for one server and the support staff got back to me right away to handle any weird kinks in the set-up. With Citadel I typically had to wait for a day or two to get help. The interface wasn’t any easier though. I don’t understand why if you rent a server you can’t also use the in-game customization menu but instead have to go into a bunch of different files and edit them to configure the world.

But UHostPro got bought by some other company that’s as pricey as Citadel, so I’m back to square one. I would not return to Citadel, personally, not unless their pricing has improved. I’ll check out GTX, though, so thanks!

And I just looked at their web site, which doesn’t indicate that they rent DST servers at all.

On 7/9/2018 at 12:11 AM, SoLetMeGo said:

...that page is amazing near the bottom when it starts to describe what DST is.

just

witness

this

b e a u t y

Spoiler

Dont Starve Together Game Information

Are you ready to build, survive and dominate? Ready to defend your land with an army of slaves and build your legacy in a vast seamless world? GTXGaming's online game hosting platform with ten years of experience is hosting Dont Starve Together game servers. Experience cutting edge hosting, dynamic settings with drop down menus and click to enable radio buttons plus full control of gaming rules when you explore the thrilling Dont Starve Together on our servers.

Play Dont Starve Together on the most feature rich server you can find anywhere online and bask in a world of adventurous top notch online gaming experience. Dont Starve Together is set up in the brutal lands of Conan the Barbarian where you must fight for survival, build and most especially dominate the world alone on your own Dont Starve Together server provided by GTX offering the best easy to use control panels to enable a better gaming experience.

Looking for something even more thrilling? Then try the online multiplayer and battle your enemies as well as make allies. In the land where the weak are crushed and only the strong survive, you are sentenced to survive or perish on these damned lands with nothing but your bare hands yet you must forge the legacy of your clan as you harvest resources to craft tools and weapons. In the world of Conan the Barbarian, survival goes beyond being well fed and hydrated, you must dominate, conquer, overtake and build everything from a small settlement to entire cities. Enslave the bandits of these cursed lands and force them to serve beneath your feet and do your bidding by breaking their will on the Wheel of Pain. True power and glory comes when you sacrifice the beating hearts of your enemies on blood soiled altars of your god. But be warned, going in unprepared means it will be your head rolling.

Discover the knowledge and secret of ancient civilizations as you explore mysterious ruins and fight against dark forces of the brutal world seeking to corrupt your mind. With Dont Starve Together , gamers can unleash their inner savage as Conan the Barbarian, summon the colossal avatar of your god and watch as they lay waste to all that stand against you and destroy their homes. From the darkest holes of the earth, vicious monsters will come at you and you must prove your mettle in a fight.

4 hours ago, lifetheuniverse said:

Dont Starve Together Game Information

Are you ready to build, survive and dominate? Ready to defend your land with an army of slaves and build your legacy in a vast seamless world? GTXGaming's online game hosting platform with ten years of experience is hosting Dont Starve Together game servers. Experience cutting edge hosting, dynamic settings with drop down menus and click to enable radio buttons plus full control of gaming rules when you explore the thrilling Dont Starve Together on our servers.

Play Dont Starve Together on the most feature rich server you can find anywhere online and bask in a world of adventurous top notch online gaming experience. Dont Starve Together is set up in the brutal lands of Conan the Barbarian where you must fight for survival, build and most especially dominate the world alone on your own Dont Starve Together server provided by GTX offering the best easy to use control panels to enable a better gaming experience.

Looking for something even more thrilling? Then try the online multiplayer and battle your enemies as well as make allies. In the land where the weak are crushed and only the strong survive, you are sentenced to survive or perish on these damned lands with nothing but your bare hands yet you must forge the legacy of your clan as you harvest resources to craft tools and weapons. In the world of Conan the Barbarian, survival goes beyond being well fed and hydrated, you must dominate, conquer, overtake and build everything from a small settlement to entire cities. Enslave the bandits of these cursed lands and force them to serve beneath your feet and do your bidding by breaking their will on the Wheel of Pain. True power and glory comes when you sacrifice the beating hearts of your enemies on blood soiled altars of your god. But be warned, going in unprepared means it will be your head rolling.

Discover the knowledge and secret of ancient civilizations as you explore mysterious ruins and fight against dark forces of the brutal world seeking to corrupt your mind. With Dont Starve Together , gamers can unleash their inner savage as Conan the Barbarian, summon the colossal avatar of your god and watch as they lay waste to all that stand against you and destroy their homes. From the darkest holes of the earth, vicious monsters will come at you and you must prove your mettle in a fight.

4/10. Not enough Conan the Barbarian inserts. :wilson_laugh:

Fakaheda.eu is the best server hosting in Europe ( MY OPINION )

it has 48 Euros per server FOR A YEAR so you will pay 96 euros for caves and surfcae servers per year... 

It has almost immediate support , however you will need to setup the shard mess by yourself..

It has programmed server backups and you can even set when the server goes off and on...

Archived