Pengull Parade - Crime World. If you read this, please go to pengull parade Klei server immediately and screen capture the portal

Join pengull parade and screen capture the portal. Don't let them destroy evidence. They may see this post and hammer down all dead body and portal trap. Post and report what you see on Pengull Parade Klei Server. I am not the first one who report Pengull Parade portal trap. 

They are not the first time to set up portal trap. When the server is full,they kick other players for no reason to let their friends get in. KICK ABUSE

F.thumb.png.67246ed12f1e4a79db5f9cff03f5034f.png

I show you what they did fancy work at the portal

B.thumb.png.e4eb1a6d63d3dd380caa0edc30728001.png

Day 815, Two players died because of portal trap RIP

D.thumb.png.8d6a3e191989688690fbd4b388d45697.png

Days 837, six players died RIP

C.thumb.png.fc6faf9029aa23ad52adf39b96649f44.png

One of the Victims, bappo  RIP

G.thumb.png.411de708689db7f693e83850eca3dc7f.png

How many players will die at the portal. I don't know

These criminal should get permanently banned .They earn this.

Don't fear these criminal. Join in pengull Klei server at XX1 days ( Full Moon)  and pick woodie. Break down the bone trap and regenerate the world. 

DON'T BE Arthur Neville Chamberlain.  Rescue pengull server and other Klei server.

And yet again this is just a reaction to griefing. Say a big "Thank You!" to Clouds, Master, Saltzmah, Sat@n-senpai and the rest of the "pro"/persisten - as in irl-years-persistent - griefers joining servers past first Autumn just to burn and hammer bases.

need 4 people to go in n reset their server..lets do it! its ridiculous they hogging a public server ..if u wanna play with friends go set up your own server. The server is now 1000 days plus 

I am more angry kiel is doing nothing about behaviour like this

23 hours ago, Larix decidua said:

They may see this post and hammer down all dead body and portal trap.

This has been on the forums like 5 times so far. They won't suddenly hammer down that stuff just because the 6th post is opened.

just fyi

17 hours ago, blabla123 said:

I am more angry kiel is doing nothing about behaviour like this

The Klei Officials are known to be unmoderated, I think the devs have better things to do than to regulate the players every day. But you can feel free to make you suggestions if you think the game can be improved.

Btw, the devs did take actions in some rare, extreme situations. But I wouldn't expect them to hop in to ban every troll on their servers. Not like I wouldn't like to have less griefing on the servers, but the devs are busy enough right now.

2 hours ago, blabla123 said:

i will make it my mission to reset their world n not let these players start new ones...

If you think that's the best thing you can do... but it's likely that if they could keep that world they are able to close it again after a regen. 

Why don't you just go and enjoy the game on an other server? ;) 

So these people do not allow new people to enter the world or what? If this is the case I agree entrapping people is griefing. It's unfair towards people with no ill intention in mind. The official servers should be for everyone, not for those who think they must protect their "property" and enforce such behaviour. Personally I think they are stingy to bring own resources to host their own server.

2 hours ago, axxel said:

So these people do not allow new people to enter the world or what? If this is the case I agree entrapping people is griefing. It's unfair towards people with no ill intention in mind. The official servers should be for everyone, not for those who think they must protect their "property" and enforce such behaviour. Personally I think they are stingy to bring own resources to host their own server.

While I'd agree with you, there's one thing with official servers: no griefing protection. So technicially those servers would pretty much belong to griefers. There are always those two sides fighting. Either you accept regular griefs of your base, and therefore the result of no proper playing and only a griefwar going on, or people hog the server to do a proper run on. Always depends on the personal opinion what you prefer.

1 hour ago, Daniel86268 said:

While I'd agree with you, there's one thing with official servers: no griefing protection. So technicially those servers would pretty much belong to griefers. There are always those two sides fighting. Either you accept regular griefs of your base, and therefore the result of no proper playing and only a griefwar going on, or people hog the server to do a proper run on. Always depends on the personal opinion what you prefer.

I experienced griefing on an official server. I really wish a better method of grief protection but I prefer liberty for everyone. Yeesh, even it's hard for me to say that: people should not build large bases on a server open for strangers. It's better suited for solo players and circle of friends. 

first:         it's impossible to make everyone happy
second:   everyone is right
third:        everyone can do anything in a public game
so,u guys can grief their base,what about they block off the portal to prevent it? and yet,if they dont accept new players come in the server,what about join the server with some friends and reset the world (lol this is stupid).If u still wonder about this post,pls read all of this again.And think again

3 hours ago, Freedwig said:

and yet,if they dont accept new players come in the server,what about join the server with some friends and reset the world (lol this is stupid)

You cannot start a regen vote if you're younger than 20 days and not the eldest on the server. 

Archived