Some of my various darwings

Just now, minespatch said:

Saaaaaaaame~! They remind me of Flim and Flam from MLP. Though the way you drew this guy reminds me of the dupes from ONI. 50% dumb and 50% adorbs.

Maybe we'll get merm fancharacters if this new event is successful.:wilson_smile:

preferably a merm character to play as, would make a nice addition to the character roster and shake things up a bit too

• Like 1

10 hours ago, timeexplorers said:

A drawing of the shop keep merm, because honestly they're quite cute

this merm is shaped like a friend

i really like how clean the lines are, and especially the use of line weight for details

Edited by minreaV
  • Thanks 2

On 6/10/2018 at 6:22 PM, timeexplorers said:

1. A drawing of the shop keep merm, because honestly they're quite cute

merm shop keep.png

10 hours ago, timeexplorers said:

2. I thought it would be a cool Idea if each survivor had a custom merm form instead of all the same, so heres my take on a merm webber and wx-78

5b275dd602615_mermwebberandwx.thumb.png.23ac377052df0115564ae46338db3667.png

1. this lil merm is really cute I like the style you draw it and the coloring, I saw this drawing in fan art spotlight, congrats

2. that is really cool idea, I like to see Wilson and Willow merm heheh

• Thanks 1

14 hours ago, Imagisworld said:

1. this lil merm is really cute I like the style you draw it and the coloring, I saw this drawing in fan art spotlight, congrats

2. that is really cool idea, I like to see Wilson and Willow merm heheh

Wait I was on a fan art spotlight? 

*frantically looks for a recording of the last stream*

• Haha 2

On 6/18/2018 at 3:26 AM, timeexplorers said:

I thought it would be a cool Idea if each survivor had a custom merm form instead of all the same, so heres my take on a merm webber and wx-78

5b275dd602615_mermwebberandwx.thumb.png.23ac377052df0115564ae46338db3667.png

THIS THIS THIS! If the gorge comes around next year, I want this so badly! The need to fail would be way more fun! :wilson_goodjob:

PErsonally, WX-78 should have soulless voids for eyes.:wilson_ecstatic:

Edited by minespatch

Just now, minespatch said:

THIS THIS THIS! If the gorge comes around next year, I want this so badly! The need to fail would be way more fun! :wilson_goodjob:

PErsonally, WX-78 should have soulless voids for eyes.:wilson_ecstatic:

I was going to go for a sort dark sunken eyes, but then i realised i have no idea how to draw that

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, timeexplorers said:

And a Wes who has had a run in with a certain Valkyrie

Interesting. Did he provoke her? 

However, I think it's really cool how you had one glasses-frame broken to show his eye. The expression is also really vivid, and I think you did a good job of capturing Wes's likeness.  

It's rather dramatic and has me wondering whatever went on to get him so distressed.  Maybe they had some fight over some 'amulet of power' or something.

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, timeexplorers said:

Wigfrid looking down on Wes, she honestly expected more of a fight from him.

I love this one a lot too, it's nice to see more from that scene, even if it's just faces. Helps satisfy the curiosity.

I like how smug she looks and how indigent and mad he looks.  
Not to mention though, you've done really well with these faces. They look really detailed while also maintaining a lot of the natural features. You did especially well on Wigfrid's rose-crown-thing. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, gallusvarius said:

I love this one a lot too, it's nice to see more from that scene, even if it's just faces. Helps satisfy the curiosity.

I like how smug she looks and how indigent and mad he looks.  
Not to mention though, you've done really well with these faces. They look really detailed while also maintaining a lot of the natural features. You did especially well on Wigfrid's rose-crown-thing. 

I'm actually struggling to reply as im too busy blushing from the really nice things your saying, it really means a lot to me. ^////^

• Like 1