Bug where levels fail to load.

I enjoyed playing Invisible, Inc. when it was in early access.  Recently I decided to return to the game, play with some of the mods/add-ons, and after a while ran into a really problematic bug.

In a playthrough, I would eventually reach a point where the game would attempt to load a level, but would fail.  This would generate an error screen saying "Oops! There was an error loading. Pressing continue will load the state before the error occurred" with three menu buttons (continue, cancel, and regenerate level).  Whenever I hit regenerate level or continue, the error message just reloads.  Whenever I quit and reload the save, the game immediately proceeds to this error screen again.  This forces me to completely delete the save and start over (not fun).

I've tried a number of playthroughs recently and always eventually run into the error (though it happens on different missions each playthrough).  I really have no idea what's causing it.  If anyone has any input, I would appreciate it.

Thanks.

invisibleinc.txt

savegame.lua

Archived