Coming Soon - The Gorge!

13 minutes ago, minespatch said:

THROUGH THE AGES CONFIRMED!

Related "Through the Ages" with "Heroes of our Time" there for a reason.

Spoiler

Just imagine Wes 1v1'ing Gnaw with the song, beautiful, if we even fight him of course, now I doubt it.

The Gorge's People look to be Heavily GMO'd Volt Goats, with a bit of boar seasoning. Can't wait for the new skins and another porpuse to survive. And that new altar. What will come of it? Ambrosia of Legends a la Cube anyone?

Someone Help Me. I'm head deap in Pokemon Quest. Couldn't help it

1 hour ago, Zeklo said:

Now that it's confirmed that the Gnaw is in the sky, I'm doubly curious as to the icon. 

event_quagmire-0.png.30669f9ccfe4ebb69029e95ad1dc3e39.png

The green scales are probably for the merm "curse" or whatever, but the shape itself seems to belong to more of a tentacle then anything else.

Could also be a moustache from one of the merms, although the angle is a bit off.

14 minutes ago, AliceGold said:

So as someone who missed the forge. How do you get event items? Is it like a quota, random drop from the 4 loots like the varg?? 

In the Forge you got XP based on your performance in the event. Enough XP and you would get a chest containing 4 event-items. Normal common drops were also replaced with these same chests.

8 minutes ago, 1bubbainpa said:

I’ve said his before, and I’ll say it again.

How does klei expect us to cook for a monstrous omnipotent god when everyone makes monster lasagna?

But that must be exactly the reason, friend.

We will become the best Don't Starve cooks after the event! :D

Archived