Don't Starve controller skin?

Okay, so there is a DST controller skin that is in the Klei store. I am trying to get the actual image itself so I can upload it into a custom phone case maker website because...well I've become really obsessed and the phone case I have now was the quickest thing I could get to protect my phone from breaking but the design on it makes it look as if it was some grandmother's phone case. I really liked the design of the controller skin but I can't seem to find anything that is the same image but not shown on the actual controller itself. If you're reading this and you have assess to the image, please send it to me. Thanks!

Side note:

For anyone who doesn't know what skin I'm talking about, I'm talking about this one:

Steam-Controller-DS-Skin.thumb.jpg.889ece3580ab25562d45606d68816adb.jpgFormated_Playstation_Controller.thumb.png.08318dd85e6ec18616946cf96d17a793.pngFormated_Xbox_Controller.thumb.png.9071ad271aa63e63c7c056e9e6e03986.png

Archived