[request] Higher sanity threshold for Wendy

Flypaste

As we know, Wendy has her dead sister visiting her at night.Theoretically, as she is aware of the paranormal,she would be more resistant to going insane due to scary things.Isn't a ghostly sister pretty darn scary?So I have request for Wendy to have a maximum sanity of 175 (or 200).I tried it myself but I could only find the "general" sanity for all the characters,so if there is someone willing to make a mod for this for me, I would be quite grateful :)

Edited by WrathOf

As we know, Wendy has her dead sister visiting her at night.Theoretically, as she is aware of the paranormal,she would be more resistant to going insane due to scary things.Isn't a ghostly sister pretty darn scary?So I have request for Wendy to have a maximum sanity of 175 (or 200).I tried it myself but I could only find the "general" sanity for all the characters,so if there is someone willing to make a mod for this for me, I would be quite grateful :)

Here you go: http://www.torasko.com/files/downloads/games/mods/dont_starve/wendy_sanity_improvement.zip (file removed) Edited by Torasko

You should be able to accomplish this by adding the following line to scripts\prefabs\wendy.lua

inst.components.sanity:SetMax(TUNING.WILSON_SANITY*1.75)

I haven't tested this. Just take a look at wes.lua for an example though; it should be easy to figure out from there. Good luck!

wow, very fast replies, thank you very much Torasko. Also, can you please tell me what changes you made? I have tweaked like 80% of the decompiled files so its likely to overwrite one, so i'd like to insert it myself. (will also help me see what to do next time if i need it :) )Sorry Clockwork it didnt work, just crashed :p[EDIT]Clockwork I did it wrong, it worked. (I'm such a fool sometimes)Torasko, I don't need it anymore.Moderator can delete the thread now.

Edited by Flypaste

Okay, i need help again. Latest hotfix, it isn't working; i have changed in the tuning the basic (wilson) sanity to 300, and tried to do *1.667 sanity for Wendy to get her to 500. HOWEVER, it stayed at 300 so i changed it to *2 and it still stayed at 300. Now what did i break?[EDIT]Okay, so, now my sanity goes to what it should be (600) when it decreases.How do i make it show 600 sanity constantly instead of only when its being hurt by nighttime?

Edited by Flypaste
Forgot something