Character mod help please!

So I used the extended character template. And everything worked great until I started editing the torso. As soon as I started doing that it started creating autosave zips, and now the compiler won't update the textures for anything. Please help!!!

endy.rar

Nope, still not changing the chest when compiling. I am about to scream, I have spent hours trying to fix this, it worked fine until I started changing the torso. What is wrong with this mod.

Just now, Yakuzashi said:

I will analyse every single file but I will start doing it about 2 hours from now. Don't lose hope.

Thanks for your help, u didn't even have to reply. lolxd. I even tried changing previous textures like drawing red on the face, but still nothing. Idk what is happening anymore. I tried starting from scratch and placing the textures in, but still no luck.

Okay. It works pretty fine now. You have to remember about keeping it clean inside: endy>exported>endy. Don't mess with names of files and don't place files like torso-0.sai, just keep .png files inside those folders. By adding or renaming something you are confusing autocompiler and then situations like that one happens.

working endy.zip

That is odd, because keeping sai files in the past worked fine. Hmm okay I iwll check to see if this works :)

10 minutes ago, Yakuzashi said:

Okay. It works pretty fine now. You have to remember about keeping it clean inside: endy>exported>endy. Don't mess with names of files and don't place files like torso-0.sai, just keep .png files inside those folders. By adding or renaming something you are confusing autocompiler and then situations like that one happens.

working endy.zip

Holy **** thankyouthankyouthankyou, finally FUKING GOD. I spent so many hours fixing this.

Archived