A lot of my drawings

I made a lot of drawing's based off Don't Starve and Don't Starve Together and I found this art forum not long ago so I wanted to post all my drawing until now here and if I make more I will update this post 

deer skin idea.jpg

deerclops attack.jpg

Fuzzy fun.jpg

hallowed nights.jpg

Hamlet_1.jpg

Oh no.jpg

Queen Inktober day2.jpg

webber triumphant.jpg

Webber.jpg

WX78 blueprint.jpg

WX78 Triumphant.jpg

WX78 VICTORIAN.jpg

year of the varg.jpg

WX78 ROSE.jpg

webber & batalisk.jpg

Edited by I.E.L
Added new drawing again
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, deathofbarney said:

Whoa a big start for a thread, happy to see some love for the clay varg such a good doggo.

Every time something comes out with a cool look I will draw it and that was with the Clay Varg

2 hours ago, minespatch said:

I hope Klei features one of these! So much talent. Looking forward to more of your work.:wilson_smile:

Thank you very much a lot of my friends and poeple on Steam tell me that too

• Thanks 1

On 5/26/2018 at 1:24 PM, minespatch said:

I hope Klei features one of these! So much talent. Looking forward to more of your work.:wilson_smile:

Was gonna say that myself but I've been rather slack with reading the forums ^^;

Anyway welcome to the forums and hope to see more great art from you :)

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, DragonMage156 said:

Was gonna say that myself but I've been rather slack with reading the forums ^^;

Anyway welcome to the forums and hope to see more great art from you :)

Thank you very much adn thanks for the welcoming comment 

• Like 1

On 5/25/2018 at 12:51 PM, I.E.L said:

WX78 VICTORIAN.jpg

I really like this picture of the up-coming skin. It makes me sorta excited for it, actually... I was already eager for WX-78's skin, probably part of why this one stuck out to me... But you did the glassy shine and textures very well. 

• Like 1

Just now, gallusvarius said:

I really like this picture of the up-coming skin. It makes me sorta excited for it, actually... I was already eager for WX-78's skin, probably part of why this one stuck out to me... But you did the glassy shine and textures very well. 

Thank you it was kinda hard since we don't have a lot of pictures of this skin so I experimented with how it would work and I wanted to color it in but I didn't have the right ones so I just put some lines for the darker bits of the skin and I do love this skin it looks like something out of Bioshock and when it comes it I will buy it 100%

• Like 2

3 hours ago, I.E.L said:

Thank you it was kinda hard since we don't have a lot of pictures of this skin so I experimented with how it would work and I wanted to color it in but I didn't have the right ones so I just put some lines for the darker bits of the skin and I do love this skin it looks like something out of Bioshock and when it comes it I will buy it 100%

Aye. I just try to get skins naturally, so for me, I'm sitting here hoping to get lucky. D8  I want this one too.    But I bet if I get enough spools I could weave it, since it's an event... 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, gallusvarius said:

Aye. I just try to get skins naturally, so for me, I'm sitting here hoping to get lucky. D8  I want this one too.    But I bet if I get enough spools I could weave it, since it's an event... 

I always have money ready for the next update so I don't have to worry about not getting all the character skins so I just buy with spools event item skins.

Good luck with getting this events skins I hope you get the WX skin

On 6/2/2018 at 7:06 AM, I.E.L said:

I always have money ready for the next update so I don't have to worry about not getting all the character skins so I just buy with spools event item skins.

Good luck with getting this events skins I hope you get the WX skin

My wallet and spools are ready 0u0 Though if I don't have enough spools for something, I buy another outfit and unravel it :p

On 3-6-2018 at 6:44 AM, DragonMage156 said:

My wallet and spools are ready 0u0 Though if I don't have enough spools for something, I buy another outfit and unravel it :p

Thats what I do

• Like 2