Rhymes with Play Dev Cast - Don't Starve Together

Join the Don't Starve Together team on Twitch (or on the Don't Starve Together Steam Store page) this Thursday, May 24th, where we will be playing Don't Starve Together.

Don't forget to click the follow button on the Klei Twitch channel to get alerted whenever we go live. As always, the Rhymes with Play Dev Streams are live Thursdays at 3:30 PM PDT (10:30 PM UTC)

Where is it?
https://www.twitch.tv/kleientertainment

https://store.steampowered.com/app/322330/Dont_Starve_Together/

Use our handy widget below to see when the stream goes live in your area:

It'll start half past midnight here… Timezones sometimes can be a real butt. And I have a lot to do tomorow in school.
Welp. Could someone in the chat hold a carboard with my face on it, so it looks like I'm watching

19 hours ago, Zeklo said:

Unfortunately I'm gonna be in class for a good chunk of tomorrow afternoon, but I can always watch the vod.

Fortunatelly I the drunk iVo have only 5 lessons.

5 hours ago, Szczuku said:

It'll start half past midnight here… Timezones sometimes can be a real butt. And I have a lot to do tomorow in school.
Welp. Could someone in the chat hold a carboard with my face on it, so it looks like I'm watching

You are from my timezone [ yay ]

19 hours ago, Mr. Matt said:

It's 0:30 am for me during the stream

ill watch it tbh

Youu too [ yay ]

We hope you enjoyed the Don't Starve Together live stream. If you missed the show, the VOD replay is live on Twitch now:

Watch Rhymes with Play Dev Cast - Don't Starve Together from KleiEntertainment on www.twitch.tv

Also, a big thanks to @Altari and @SDragonhead as well as Shadowlb@A_Man1502@ashleyawoww@AzulCrescent@BLigute@CoyoteRom@LadyAvianna, and @LouisDurrant, for their Don't Starve Together cosplays and fan art submissions. If you have any that you would like to share with us, post them on our fan art sub-forum, or tweet them at us!

Be sure to check out the Klei Art Stream Tuesdays at 4:00 PM (Pacific) and Rhymes with Play Dev Cast Thursdays at 3:30 PM. Click on the follow button on our Twitch channel to get alerted whenever we go live.

Soooooooo What the hell?  Its been over and hour....where are all the false color images and filters and what not?  Where is the puzzle?  Has the community died that much?  Usually this image would have been taken apart and pieced back together a million times by now.  You're slacking forums

• Developer
52 minutes ago, Clwnbaby said:

Soooooooo What the hell?  Its been over and hour....where are all the false color images and filters and what not?  Where is the puzzle?  Has the community died that much?  Usually this image would have been taken apart and pieced back together a million times by now.  You're slacking forums

I guess we're learning with our mistakes, stream teasers never had a puzzle.

But there's a first time for everything...

Archived