[Game Update] - 270528

1 hour ago, Mario384 said:

Giggity giggity goo!

um1.png.d1cb94cb50df0a22b2dfbdca7d82dfc1.png

1 hour ago, Plushical said:

I like the new Webber skin but the missing tooth messes with my ocd, so yeah, guess I'll just put this here even though it's probably already been done before.Screenshot 2018-05-24 at 11.07.35 AM.png

I didn't realize Joel Veitch was part of the dev team now.:wilson_sneaky:

15 hours ago, Instant-Noodles said:

profileflair_food_fishpie.png.4ee9939a581a2b0aaea21c65afc22f30.png

SAM_2993.thumb.JPG.b319fc4025f6657398cb0257cb24dbf7.JPGGlad to see my favorite pie getting love.:wilson_smile:

9 hours ago, Karmattack said:

Maxwell dies in Infinity War.

um1.png.3057b8a357bc897fb2f62e94ba6318e7.png

20 hours ago, Starlogy said:

unknown.png

My father told me "Oh, your boss finally became a character in the game".:wilson_ecstatic:

15 hours ago, Instant-Noodles said:

Portrait Framesplayerportrait_bg_brokenclock.png.bfa00d2533c2d325311f7bb67f7d1e3a.pngplayerportrait_bg_house.png.fae2e99da615c2a54c630a0ebb4ba826.pngplayerportrait_bg_ruins.png.e0df44ed8a2e10622affc5e76fa4deff.pngplayerportrait_bg_car.png.a01d93c6511e341f8b4f5c3370a0383b.png

5ad409de00481_20180415-TheclashoftwoHamlets.thumb.png.98b8189d5945f4616d8fea4845291983.png

I finished this last month... What a coincidence.:wilson_shocked:

• Like 9
  • Haha 2

The livestream where they'll presumably tell about this is ALMOST HERE!

...and I won't be able to see it 'cos I have to be out of the house (and doing something other than sneaking peeks at a smartphone) RIGHT when they start the stream.  YAY!  (I'm about an hour ahead.  Mountain Time:  The Time Zone That Time Forgot.  Aka the one that's never mentioned when they rattle off when things are going to be. "Live at 9 Eastern, 7 Central, 6 Pacific!"  THERE'S ONE IN BETWEEN YOU KNOW.)

At least I can count on this forum to dish out all the good dirt.  : P

...Notorious

• Haha 1

I assume that the event will focus on feeding some kind of large deity or creature in order to appease it. Which explains all the Lovecraftian sort of themes, the new food icons, the cook skins. I'm looking really forward to this, if I'm right this could be a really cool, new interesting twist on DST. Maybe you have to explore for materials, and work to feed something before a timer runs out which ends with you getting eaten or something.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, CaptainChaotica said:

The livestream where they'll presumably tell about this is ALMOST HERE!

Steam starts in (aboot) an hour and a half

Just now, glommerhugger said:

I assume that the event will focus on feeding some kind of large deity or creature in order to appease it. Which explains all the Lovecraftian sort of themes, the new food icons, the cook skins. I'm looking really forward to this, if I'm right this could be a really cool, new interesting twist on DST. Maybe you have to explore for materials, and work to feed something before a timer runs out which ends with you getting eaten or something.

Spoiler

Or parallel promoting/teasing for Hamlet...

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, CaptainChaotica said:

Well, I meant "almost here" in a relative sense...

The point is, I'm'a be out of the house exactly when it starts.  : P

...Notorious

Keep the main forum on your cell and update it every few minutes, thats what I did during last major update. To everyone's eyes, you will just be a regular citizen checking the phone every 5 minutes and saying "daaaaayum". 

• Haha 1