No Trading? Come Up With A Comprimise

I saw a post from one guy and he came up with a compromise to console players. He said that we should be able to weave any item we want. I think that that should be a thing for the special events. I just think this is a really good idea and we should take this into consideration. DEVS? What do you think? (SO EXCITED FOR HAMLET)

1 hour ago, LadyAzure said:

....umm you can weave items for special events already. They are just very expensive for threads

But what if you could weave any item you'd like? That's a bit more balanced since there's no trading OR buying skins. 

Another concept I like is to make the items cheaper for threads. Not a lot,  just cheaper

2 hours ago, LadyAzure said:

Yes I wish but also the amount of thread is ridiculously high lol

Saaame. Even as a pc player(laptop), I don't have time for skins. I wish I could get more copies so I could frequent the trade in more often.

5 hours ago, minespatch said:

Saaame. Even as a pc player(laptop), I don't have time for skins. I wish I could get more copies so I could frequent the trade in more often.

I like being a console player cause then elegant skins are a gift from the gods. It's awesome. Thanks for the comment! :) 

9 hours ago, LadyAzure said:

....umm you can weave items for special events already. They are just very expensive for threads

No I know that. Just be able to weave any item for a MASSIVE amount of thread, but only one special events that would be cool. Thanks for the comment! :) 

8 hours ago, Ryanthewolf9461 said:

But what if you could weave any item you'd like? That's a bit more balanced since there's no trading OR buying skins. 

Another concept I like is to make the items cheaper for threads. Not a lot,  just cheaper

It indeed would be alot more balanced and I like that idea. Thanks for he comment! :) 

Archived