Sealnado,where are u?

I've been playing 2 saves and in both of them i survived the hurricane season but in any of those the sealnado didnt spawn....

Is this some kind of a newgame mechanic that the sealnado spawn only sometimes because few months ago the sealnado always spawnedin my world.

I logged into the forum to make a post on this, and saw this thread. I just finished my second Hurricane season and Sealnado never spawned... pretty annoying to be in year 2 of my world and still not having the Iron wind...

On 4/30/2018 at 6:46 AM, voyager156 said:

Yes, Sealnado doesn't always spawn.

Is there a way to tell if my world is bugged or I just got extremely unlucky with the seal not spawning 2 hurricane seasons in a row?

On 7.05.2018 at 6:48 AM, GangStarrWoWp said:

Is there a way to tell if my world is bugged or I just got extremely unlucky with the seal not spawning 2 hurricane seasons in a row?

There is no way that I know of. But my guess is You are just unlucky. Something similar happened to me before.

3 hours ago, voyager156 said:

There is no way that I know of. But my guess is You are just unlucky. Something similar happened to me before.

I just got the seal on my 3rd hurricane season, though I used the seaworthy to travel to RoG and then back to SW and that may have fixed it if it really was a bug

Archived