Tales about sweet skins you guys have gotten

On 5/13/2018 at 2:03 PM, Ryanthewolf9461 said:

I used to main woodie, this hurts me ;-;

LOL earlier I got some CRAP skins from the chest but I got to be honest with you that really brightens my mood! YEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! Now I have two elegant head skins! THanks for the comment! :) 

On 5/13/2018 at 11:53 PM, Raspberry Milk said:

LOL ME THATS HOW I FELT! I was next to my friend and I didnt have my phone and I was like TAKE A PICTURE OF THIS AND SEND IT TO MEEEEEEE OMGGG! but are you jealous? THanks for the comment! :)

3 hours ago, Raspberry Milk said:

HAH! TAKE THIS SUCKER THAT I FORGOT TO POST:

BD7C0438B6C8C8F73997FD3930AC1B3CB642B783

I travelled back in time with my robot army and gave my past self some good luck.

LOL I STILL LIKE MINE BETTER UGGGGGGGGH YEAAAAAAAAAAAA! Thanks for the comment! :) 

Im not sure why people are so obsessed with spring chests, I guess it's because it is the only way to get some of that content? But I've gotten spring chests a lot and it's almost always trash. I would honestly rather get a curio chest

1 hour ago, Josonic said:

Im not sure why people are so obsessed with spring chests, I guess it's because it is the only way to get some of that content? But I've gotten spring chests a lot and it's almost always trash. I would honestly rather get a curio chest

I can't really say anything myself, I don't think I ever got one.

2 hours ago, Josonic said:

I'm not "obsessed", I just haven't gotten one since the release patch. Spring chests gives players a chance to attain rare Year of the Varg skin items that will be locked once the event ends, so players have to wait for the next year to try for it. Just like the Halloween items, it's all locked and will be only available maybe this coming October if Klei update PS4 users with the Hallow event on time. I was hoping to get a chance to get some Year of the Varg skins before it gets locked out. Curio chests gives regular items with a chance to get some rare that from the regular non-event skins...

On 5/19/2018 at 10:36 PM, Josonic said:

lol me to I like the curio chest better I LIKE THEM ORIGINAL SKINSSS!!! Thanks for the comment! :) 

I've got 5 or 6 spring chests and sure 3 of the 4 items are usually duplicates or unwanted items the 4th has always been a good item. So yeah i'll take the spring chests over curios, being that the drops from the curios are almost the same(3 of 4 being unwanted).

YO THIS IS PRETTY LIT MANN I GOT THE FREAKING..... WIT FOR IT........ THE WOLFGANG TRIUMPHANT HEAD SKIN OMGGGGGGGGGGG

(Sorry no Image)

I ALSO GOT A carpet bag...... Im slightly happy about the carpet bag but ehh its a carpet bag not a freakin head skinnnn

330x192.png

Beware, for what follows is a tale of almost suicidal woe.

It twas the second day of the Gorge beta, and only one day was left. Everything was normal, people where doing synchronized merm dances, ect. Raspberry Milkshake had just had his best game ever, and lvld up a bunch, and was, as you do, opening his chests. When it came. Winona's victorian skin, followed soon after by Wickerbottom's. This blessed him with great joy, for these where his first ever RNG elegant's and one for his main, none the less. When it dawned of him. They would spontaneously disappear in less than a day.

Spoiler

At this point, I'm starting to think I'm bloody Arthur Dent.

On 6/10/2018 at 11:04 PM, Ryanthewolf9461 said:

HMST

PS_Messages_20180610_210327.jpg

HAHAHAHA MINES STILL BETTERRRR

On 6/14/2018 at 12:27 AM, Raspberry Milk said:

Beware, for what follows is a tale of almost suicidal woe.

It twas the second day of the Gorge beta, and only one day was left. Everything was normal, people where doing synchronized merm dances, ect. Raspberry Milkshake had just had his best game ever, and lvld up a bunch, and was, as you do, opening his chests. When it came. Winona's victorian skin, followed soon after by Wickerbottom's. This blessed him with great joy, for these where his first ever RNG elegant's and one for his main, none the less. When it dawned of him. They would spontaneously disappear in less than a day.

Reveal hidden contents

At this point, I'm starting to think I'm bloody Arthur Dent.

Bless your heart... It's ok good luck will come YEET YEET

3 hours ago, Raspberry Milk said:

I have never felt more deserving when wasting a good $3

Reveal hidden contents

This is how I get all my skins. I kid you now, after buying that I went on a spending rampage for trade inn fodder. Not that I'll get anything decent, but hey, I can dream.

at first sight i thought it was a Wes skin then i read the description lol

I have 1400 spools and im hesitating what to do, i like the potato head for wx but i might save them for the gorge skins, what do you  think about?

1 hour ago, Pebrot said:

I have 1400 spools and im hesitating what to do, i like the potato head for wx but i might save them for the gorge skins, what do you  think about?

You can't get the potato head anymore. Honestly, I would get some of those gorge skins while they last.

Archived