Tales about sweet skins you guys have gotten

Oh boy, today I got common sneakers! Common green sneakers! Then I traded them in and got a classy sweater vest! A classy sweater vest in a very boring shade of grey!

Stay tuned for more thrilling discoveries.

Also I already brought Wes's shadow skin for like, 80c after one of my Winona rampages.

Yeah, I figured you were on console; that's why this is in the PS4 section.  : P I don't know why you guys never got the Forge; must be something tricky about the coding to make that work...?  During the Forge I was really lucky with drops, and I don't know if that was part of the programming or just my luck decided to get way better right then.  I also have the Life-Giving Amulet skin, and I find it VERY helpful in singleplayer--as long as you carry it in your main inventory instead of your backpack you can haunt it and come back to life right then.

...do I remember to actually MAKE the thing, like, ever?  No.  XD

Perhaps to make up for that, however, I had pretty lousy/ordinary luck during the Winter's Feast event, and then during the Year of the Varg, it was almost OVER before I got even _one_ Spring Chest.  So...

...Notorious

19 hours ago, Raspberry Milk said:

Oh boy, today I got common sneakers! Common green sneakers! Then I traded them in and got a classy sweater vest! A classy sweater vest in a very boring shade of grey!

Stay tuned for more thrilling discoveries.

Also I already brought Wes's shadow skin for like, 80c after one of my Winona rampages.

LOL THATS THE CONSOLE TRADE INN FOR YAAA LOLLLLL! Thanks for the reply! :) 

16 hours ago, Raspberry Milk said:

Oh dear.

Hide contents

5af3d4267f204_Screenshot2018-05-09at4_14_02PM.png.9d07b15a75b76750515f9d157a12bcae.png

I think you've gotten a teensy bit confused.

Are those from the trade inn? It's just from trading commns you get really crappy stuff ugh.... the best thing I've gotten is the hutch suit for halloween. Welp your lucky man I want some of those sweet juicy skins *SLURP* lol jk :p Thanks for the reply! :) 

On 5/8/2018 at 11:11 PM, CaptainChaotica said:

Yeah, I figured you were on console; that's why this is in the PS4 section.  : P I don't know why you guys never got the Forge; must be something tricky about the coding to make that work...?  During the Forge I was really lucky with drops, and I don't know if that was part of the programming or just my luck decided to get way better right then.  I also have the Life-Giving Amulet skin, and I find it VERY helpful in singleplayer--as long as you carry it in your main inventory instead of your backpack you can haunt it and come back to life right then.

...do I remember to actually MAKE the thing, like, ever?  No.  XD

Perhaps to make up for that, however, I had pretty lousy/ordinary luck during the Winter's Feast event, and then during the Year of the Varg, it was almost OVER before I got even _one_ Spring Chest.  So...

...Notorious

ha lol! BUT IM SO JEALOUS I WANT A HEART GIVING AMULET SKIN :cry: Thanks for the comment! :) 

3 minutes ago, XxX barnacle said:

i got an elegant kin for the garland which i sold to buy verdant wigfrid head i also got cool shadow coths which just disapeared

oooooh lucky you! IM JEALOUS! I would have kept it even though wigfrid is my main. Thanks for the comment! :) 

On 4/26/2018 at 5:55 PM, Josonic said:

You are obsessed with skins, fourth post you've commented on in the last hour talking only about skins. Two of those posts which you've created yourself. This is bordering on spam.

Oh and I also want to say that this thread is the most popular thread made by a user not a dev 

I got most of Wigfrid's Forge outfit as drops, then wove her head piece to finish it, as she's one of my mains too.  Had to unrvavel a bunch of other stuff to get it.  And actually I have the FORGE life-giving amulet, not the Valentines' style one.  Although I do have the swoon emote and the ARROW'D! Cupid's heart thingie (tell-tale heart skin) from last year.  Heh.

...anyway.  I hope things get better for you console players eventually, I really do.  It's not fair that those who happen to be playing on PC are the only ones who get stuff like special events and mods.  :\

...Notorious

15 minutes ago, CaptainChaotica said:

I got most of Wigfrid's Forge outfit as drops, then wove her head piece to finish it, as she's one of my mains too.  Had to unrvavel a bunch of other stuff to get it.  And actually I have the FORGE life-giving amulet, not the Valentines' style one.  Although I do have the swoon emote and the ARROW'D! Cupid's heart thingie (tell-tale heart skin) from last year.  Heh.

...anyway.  I hope things get better for you console players eventually, I really do.  It's not fair that those who happen to be playing on PC are the only ones who get stuff like special events and mods.  :\

...Notorious

Awwwwh don't worry about.... at least the PS4 gets more love than the XBOX lol, but I do wish we got more special events so we could get those juicy skins *SLURPS* jk I'm fine with not being able to buy skins but I still want to be able to trade with other players the reason why is the one thing I really like about console is that if you got an elegant skin IT REALLY SHOWS. On public servers I RARELY find anyone with a campfire, crockpot, chest skin, etc. I've managed to hear of a guy with a campfire skin, and seen quite a few chests skins. I have a campfire AND crockpot skin and I LOVE THEM but that's what I really like about console. Thnaks for the comment! :) 

6 hours ago, GetRektKids said:

Are those from the trade inn? It's just from trading commns you get really crappy stuff ugh.... the best thing I've gotten is the hutch suit for halloween. Welp your lucky man I want some of those sweet juicy skins *SLURP* lol jk :p Thanks for the reply! :) 

Sorry, they're not from the trade in. The only one that is from it is the aforementioned very boring sweater. What I was trying to do was to draw attention to those forge skins to show that I'm not on console, most of the skins in that image come from 

Spoiler

Image result for make it rain

I don't know how the hell I found this, but I love it.

last week got 2 normal drops and two chest, most remarkable were a pair of overalls, but this week the fisrt chest i got had a crockpot sking alongside a silk robe and lower stuff, look how cool them look next to the firepit i bought with spools :)

5af56386ae583_DontStarveTogether_ConsoleEdition_20180511094616.thumb.jpg.1055eb1adfec55d701020866e9610fa9.jpg

18 hours ago, Raspberry Milk said:

Sorry, they're not from the trade in. The only one that is from it is the aforementioned very boring sweater. What I was trying to do was to draw attention to those forge skins to show that I'm not on console, most of the skins in that image come from 

Hide contents

Image result for make it rain

I don't know how the hell I found this, but I love it.

HAHAHA LOL I LOVE THAT TWO! Yeah but I also have got all of my good skins from presents and special events. Thanks for responding! :)

12 hours ago, Pebrot said:

last week got 2 normal drops and two chest, most remarkable were a pair of overalls, but this week the fisrt chest i got had a crockpot sking alongside a silk robe and lower stuff, look how cool them look next to the firepit i bought with spools :)

5af56386ae583_DontStarveTogether_ConsoleEdition_20180511094616.thumb.jpg.1055eb1adfec55d701020866e9610fa9.jpg

LOL OH MY GOSH I GOT SAME SKINS! I got the firepit from weaving and the crockpot from a present. Your the first console player I've seen wiith a crockpot skin congrats. Thanks for the comment! :)

17 hours ago, MisterPockets said:

soo far i got 3 sneakers and a silk robe :( is it sneaker week -_-

lol maybe I haven't gotten any skins yet..... but I'll let you know! THanks for the comment! :D 

7 hours ago, Raspberry Milk said:

OHMYGODITSANOTHERWINONAPLAYER.

YAY! Winona is my jam! i thought not many people liked her, glad to hear im "another one", big up all winona supporters out there :victorious:

I feel like Klei nerfed the chances of getting Spring chests... I haven't gotten one in 3 weeks, it's been either the regular red chest or a single skin.

PS. This week is another poopy week with nothing but crappy common skins.. mostly skirts.

55 minutes ago, Raspberry Milk said:

I suppose you could call me that....

Hide contents

5af68e44c7151_Drawing(16).thumb.png.9048e37ff9fb14257f929842b2ec3c37.png

Only person ever recorded to think Winona is the hottest DS character, at your service.

lol i wasn't calling you were one, btw i didn't got the sarcasm either.
link to the other only winona player is not working

27 minutes ago, jesuisralph said:

I feel like Klei nerfed the chances of getting Spring chests... I haven't gotten one in 3 weeks, it's been either the regular red chest or a single skin.

PS. This week is another poopy week with nothing but crappy common skins.. mostly skirts.

Got 2 springs this week but mostly full of avatars

On 5/12/2018 at 2:18 AM, jesuisralph said:

Yeah me to.... Thanks for the comment! :D

GUYS GUYS I GOT AN ELEGANT WOODY HEAD SKIN FROM PRESENT OMG OMG OMG

EEEEEEEEEEEEH IM SO HAPPY!!!!!!!! 

Woodie_Shadow.png

On 5/11/2018 at 7:51 PM, Raspberry Milk said:

GOTOHELL

ILLBEWAITINGTHEREFORYOU

naww jk winona is better then willow

Archived