Issue redeeming digital gift codes?

Hi everyone, I bought a ton of dst merch lately with a lot of digital gift codes from Klei store. However, I couldn’t redeem them. When I enter the code nothing happens and no new gifts in the treasury, any help would be appreciated.

3 hours ago, Ryanthewolf9461 said:

From my understanding you need the dash marks. Try that!

Nice idea! Sadly there aren’t any dash marks in the code at the back of the card and I tried adding them just in case but the code exceeded the character limit after I add the dash marks.

10 hours ago, Ryanthewolf9461 said:

Odd, I remember I had an issue too but I just did a bunch of stuff first... Oh do this!

1524715675489422994072.jpg

Thanks, but it just takes me to the support page on how to enter code, and I can’t find the “enter to check authenticity”

Issue Fixed with Support emails :) Yaaay 

Last Email: 

Hey there,

Thanks for the pictures. I can verify that the codes are going to work. However, you will need to input a dash every 4 characters in the code. For example:

S8BP-AN86-JAT0-F0HY-ZZUJ (Where 0 is zero, and O is o)

And another example would be

A8FY-89W7-TRSB-3ET8-FNDJ

Entering the codes with the dashes on your redemption bar will allow the game to accept the codes. We hope this has been of help Mahdi; please let us know if you require further assistance.

- Jan

Thank you so much JanH

16 minutes ago, Mahoood said:

Issue Fixed with Support emails :) Yaaay 

Last Email: 

Hey there,

Thanks for the pictures. I can verify that the codes are going to work. However, you will need to input a dash every 4 characters in the code. For example:

S8BP-AN86-JAT0-F0HY-ZZUJ (Where 0 is zero, and O is o)

And another example would be

A8FY-89W7-TRSB-3ET8-FNDJ

Entering the codes with the dashes on your redemption bar will allow the game to accept the codes. We hope this has been of help Mahdi; please let us know if you require further assistance.

- Jan

Thank you so much JanH

That's kinda what I said, but hey! At least you got your skins!

17 hours ago, Ryanthewolf9461 said:

That's kinda what I said, but hey! At least you got your skins!

Yeah I know but like I also said it didn’t work before I tried it they changed something.. Thanks, yeah finally 

Archived