Hammering Relics and vases?

Hi guys, first post (plz go easy on me :p)

So.. I’ve been practicing rushing ruins as wx-78 on public servers but I am unable to hammer down the relics and vases. When walking next to them with a hammer, the hammering prompt (circle button) doesn’t show..am I missing something? 

The wiki seems to be incorrect about being able to hammer relics, at least for the current version. I tested in both DS and DST and was not able to hammer relics at all. However smashing them with regular weapons seems to drop the items the wiki mentions at a low chance and as far as I am aware it's always worked like this.

Are you sure you weren't thinking of broken clockworks when you were hammering things in the ruins before?

I remember being able to hammer them before and the wiki mentions that. Maybe it was patched or changed.. Thanks, I’ll try destroying them then with my Hambat, though the drops are so rare it’s not worth it. About the broken clockworks, yeah I always hammer them down no problem.

7 hours ago, LadyAzure said:

Yes I can, I was hammering relics last time I played DST on my old server, probably about 3 weeks ago or a month maybe.

How are the drops for you? I attacked like-6 and only got one rock from each relic.

11 hours ago, Mahoood said:

How are the drops for you? I attacked like-6 and only got one rock from each relic.

Yeah I generally don’t bother as it is a waste of a hammer but I have to break several and I may get a purple gem,  it nothing great.

On 4/25/2018 at 3:27 PM, LadyAzure said:

Yes I can, I was hammering relics last time I played DST on my old server, probably about 3 weeks ago or a month maybe.

Hey do you play console PS4? I would love to play with someone who's good at the game and not willow mains. If you do play on console

1 minute ago, GetRektKids said:

Hey do you play console PS4? I would love to play with someone who's good at the game and not willow mains. If you do play on console

Of course, I only play on PS4, you can add me if you want. 

2 minutes ago, LadyAzure said:

Of course, I only play on PS4, you can add me if you want. 

AW YES

thanks I'll get on that. I'm only aloud to play on weekends I'm grounded lol and gamertag? whats your main and how many hours have you dumped into the game? I'll play saturday

Archived