World generation settings different than PC version?

Hello!

I was wondering if it is normal to have less customisation for world generation on PS4 than PC?

For example, I can't put "more" on each bosses spawn, I only have "less" or "none".

Is it because the console version are still behind PC version? From what I saw on the wiki and several forums, the option to increase bosses's spawn is live since a long time on PC (I may be wrong though)

27 minutes ago, Ryanthewolf9461 said:

An option for the devs could be add more, but have a warning that the world gen may result in severe lag

But how is this impacting game performance?

Correct me if I'm wrong but increasing a spawn percentage shouldn't be demanding on the system.

And btw, you're underestimating the console spec. There are a lot of better looking games and more complex that run fine.

On 4/22/2018 at 11:02 AM, Raikyn said:

But how is this impacting game performance?

Correct me if I'm wrong but increasing a spawn percentage shouldn't be demanding on the system.

And btw, you're underestimating the console spec. There are a lot of better looking games and more complex that run fine.

It usually doesn’t happen until you are past at least day 1000 on your server, depending on how well you have been taking care of it. As far as from what I read PS4 cannot handle the server well as it ages, and it’s not technically the PS4’s fault.

Archived