NEW SERVER

I would love to find some guys to play with regulary and make huge base in dont starve together i mean to make the world mega base and play on server long time :) Team Speak is needed or Discord (I speak English, Slovak, German) So be sure to comment i can add u on steam or FB and we can start :)

Hey, I'm also looking for someone to play DST with and I would be happy setting up a server to play on! :D

I'm looking for a player that's in the skill range from new - experienced; has a 5 or less time zone difference to the BST/GMT; can speak either using Discord, Skype, or Steam; can speak relatively good English; is willing to play using the Geometric Placement mod (it bugs me seeing a farm one centimetre off from the rest :p); and of course, has good enough internet. :p

What I'm not looking for, is a player like someone who tries building 20 pig houses before the first winter.

Edit: How could I forget this bit. XD If you meet all the requirements, then feel free to add me on Steam, Discord, or Skype.

If you don't know if your internet is good enough but meet the rest of the requirements, just message me your upload and download speed and if I think it's good, then feel free to add me on Steam, Discord, or Skype.

Steam: Distinct Soul, Discord: Damn-y'all Stoned, Skype: Daniel Stone

Archived