Hey there!

I've been wondering, if you would like something like "Rewards for constantly logging in" to be added to the game.

I think it's a pretty good idea, but there are always something bad about any proposition. I know Klei is trying to improve game, and take care of everyone's satisfaction, and this kind of thing is not a very very good thing,

Example :

Someone just loves the game, he wants to have everything that he can have, and tries to play DST everyday if it's possible. But I think there is always time, when that person will be away from his PC and will be unable to pla the game. So it will be hard for this person to get all of the  "constantly logging in rewards".

So I thought, that it could be some sort of an event (?)

Example :

Once every 2-3 months (it can be of course any time) there will be an event, in which when you log in the game every day for 1 week (?) straight, you will get special skin (?) or just some number of skin chests.

Like this :

1 Day - 50 spools

2 Day - 100 spools

3 Day - 150 spools

4 Day - 200 spools

5 Day - 250 spools

6 Day - 300 spools

7 day - 4 skin chests / special skin for participating

Remember, it's just my thoughts about it how it could look, and this is only a proposition!

If someone sugested it already, just tell me about it in the comments.

On 4/20/2018 at 3:48 PM, Hunterluz said:

Hey there!

I've been wondering, if you would like something like "Rewards for constantly logging in" to be added to the game.

I think it's a pretty good idea, but there are always something bad about any proposition. I know Klei is trying to improve game, and take care of everyone's satisfaction, and this kind of thing is not a very very good thing,

Example :

Someone just loves the game, he wants to have everything that he can have, and tries to play DST everyday if it's possible. But I think there is always time, when that person will be away from his PC and will be unable to pla the game. So it will be hard for this person to get all of the  "constantly logging in rewards".

So I thought, that it could be some sort of an event (?)

Example :

Once every 2-3 months (it can be of course any time) there will be an event, in which when you log in the game every day for 1 week (?) straight, you will get special skin (?) or just some number of skin chests.

Like this :

1 Day - 50 spools

2 Day - 100 spools

3 Day - 150 spools

4 Day - 200 spools

5 Day - 250 spools

6 Day - 300 spools

7 day - 4 skin chests / special skin for participating

Remember, it's just my thoughts about it how it could look, and this is only a proposition!

If someone sugested it already, just tell me about it in the comments.

A Daily Challange in DST?

No, Thank You.

Archived