Ranching Upgrade Mark II Preview Is Here! - 264752

The idea that these variants are going are really cool, can't wait to learn more about them

Some clueless ideas about it though, I noticed that Pecus have a higher chance to give eggs for better variants depending on temperature and conditions, that system should be expanded upon so there are more things to plan for to get better eggs. Maybe they even want bacteria-dosage in their air/water? 

Shinebugs come in many variants now, but I hope that the effects are soon-to-be-added, Vital shinebugs regenerate HP and Immune system? Placid ones maybe cool the air, I have no clue, because right now so were their uses pretty all over the place when there are no information to read about them in the Codex, which obviously, comes later.

That Negu-shinebug gives a whopping 70 decor in a large area, which nullifies the need for any other decor at all. Could even pacify Industrial areas with Heavi watt wire if I try hard enough, but there should be more reasons to have this extremely high Decor with maybe super-highend jobs that expect 200 decor or something. Because right now there is little use ever to have over 50 decor.

OxygenNotIncluded_2018-04-19_20-51-05.png

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Nemesisis said:

Im sorry for my english because  ı little speak english.I have 4 gb ram and ı play mark 1 awesome,But this tester not play.Very lag,stuck,down fps.Thanks.Again ım sorry my engkish :)

They run extra performance analyzing tools to later on optimize performance. These tools are really heavy on FPS, but you have been warned by it through the patch preview notes.

7 minutes ago, turbonl64 said:

They run extra performance analyzing tools to later on optimize performance. These tools are really heavy on FPS, but you have been warned by it through the patch preview notes.

Thank you for answer.I guess so ı must wait real patch.Thanks again

3 hours ago, Ipsquiggle said:

Hide contents
  • Memory Bit logic component

memory bit logic component.....I just made my own with existing logic gate....:?

And a question, why automation for coal generator is no longer available???

2 hours ago, turbonl64 said:

Is there a specific way to create these variations, like feeding the parent critter a specific diet? Or does it just happen random?

The creature's info pane tells you the conditions needed to increase the chances of certain morphs being born.

2 minutes ago, Lilalaunekuh said:

But the powerless in-pipe sensors feel a bit "cheaty" compared to old ways to achieve the same as before.

How?  Old way was high conductive pipe with temp sensor and abslytte box.

8 minutes ago, Lilalaunekuh said:

But the powerless in-pipe sensors feel a bit "cheaty" compared to old ways to achieve the same as before.

The geyser hot water was destructive before, and if you did put too many water coolers you were basically screwed

Now we can make stuff more compact make a closed lock to cool water and then later release it in more controllable manner (still not perfect but manageable for most part for farming) 

Edited by TehPlayer14
  • Like 1