Don't Starve Role play?

ThatoneDSfan

I have noticed many people doing Don't Starve rps and even from reading them, they seemed pretty fun. So I decided, why not try this out myself? If anyone wants to join in, feel free! I don't bite! However, there will have to be rules to keep this appropriate:

Please no cussing (If you say a cuss word without realizing it was going to be considered a cuss word or it was said by mistake you will be reminded about for future reference, so no worries! :) )

Absolutely no sexual content whatsoever! This will not be tolerated if this occurs. Relationships, kissing, hugging, etc. is totally okay though! I'm sure you know what I mean though when I say no sexual content though.

No mary/gary sues. If you don't know what this means, it means no over powered character(s).

This isn't exactly a rule, but I just wanted to clarify this. Excessive gore IS allowed. If you have a weak stomach then consider this as a heads up because I cannot say for sure if some will use large amounts of gore.

The original characters would be preferred to be role played as but fan characters or OCs are allowed.

And that's pretty much it!

I have actually planned to be Wilson so I'm sorry if you planned to be him!

• Like 4

On these forums, cuss words are usually censored anyway but always good to include a heads up.

Idk what character I can be. Probably Willow or Wendy? (Idk enough Norse mythology to be Wigfrid so most likely Willow).

I'll have a look at my OCs though since I usually do RPs with such.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, DragonMage156 said:

On these forums, cuss words are usually censored anyway but always good to include a heads up.

Idk what character I can be. Probably Willow or Wendy? (Idk enough Norse mythology to be Wigfrid so most likely Willow).

I'll have a look at my OCs though since I usually do RPs with such.

Okay then! Just let me know who you want to be when you decide!

I Would participate as Wendy, If it is possible. 

On 15/04/2018 at 11:31 PM, DragonMage156 said:

Did you mean Wigfrid? I Don't remember Wendy being into Norse mythology. 

On 4/15/2018 at 1:03 PM, ThatoneDSfan said:

I have noticed many people doing Don't Starve rps and even from reading them, they seemed pretty fun. So I decided, why not try this out myself? If anyone wants to join in, feel free! I don't bite! However, there will have to be rules to keep this appropriate:

Please no cussing (If you say a cuss word without realizing it was going to be considered a cuss word or it was said by mistake you will be reminded about for future reference, so no worries! :) )

Absolutely no sexual content whatsoever! This will not be tolerated if this occurs. Relationships, kissing, hugging, etc. is totally okay though! I'm sure you know what I mean though when I say no sexual content though.

No mary/gary sues. If you don't know what this means, it means no over powered character(s).

This isn't exactly a rule, but I just wanted to clarify this. Excessive gore IS allowed. If you have a weak stomach then consider this as a heads up because I cannot say for sure if some will use large amounts of gore.

The original characters would be preferred to be role played as but fan characters or OCs are allowed.

And that's pretty much it!

I have actually planned to be Wilson so I'm sorry if you planned to be him!

Hi. Florp.

Edited by LiamAshvinn001