Stuff that needs to be in dst

Ok skins need to be easier to get I have gotten this game a year maybe even 2 ago and I have not gotten one skin I feel like when you open 10 gifs you get a rare item or a skin just make skins easier to get please. Next is more events I'm sorry to say but year of the varg was a let down yes it did add lots of good stuff but I feel like every event should have some thing special like what if you had to play a mini game to get points get more points and you get more rewards the more you get the better but sadly I was hoping for a event called some thing like bunny-men's Easter egg hunt and you find eggs for him to get you some nice items I would love that. Last is the forge it was so fun to play something that wasn't old don't kill me here the game is fun but there's not a end boss and it's more like play when you die so the forge was new and fresh what I want is the forge to be here forever and more enemy's and bosses and event bosses and enemy's that's all I have to say goodbye.  

13 hours ago, Pugbro said:

Last is the forge it was so fun to play something that wasn't old don't kill me here the game is fun but there's not a end boss and it's more like play when you die so the forge was new and fresh what I want is the forge to be here forever and more enemy's and bosses and event bosses and enemy's that's all I have to say goodbye.  

I'm tired of saying this but oh well. Event 2 comes out at the end of this year, and that's NOT going to be the forge, but they might add the forge in again. and they're adding new bosses.

On 15/04/2018 at 6:04 AM, Raspberry Milk said:

I'm honstely just assuming. I know it comes soon, and that's when the Forge came out.

Well since we are in April, i really hope that "soon" doesn't mean "November".

On 4/14/2018 at 8:30 AM, Pugbro said:

Ok skins need to be easier to get I have gotten this game a year maybe even 2 ago and I have not gotten one skin I feel like when you open 10 gifs you get a rare item or a skin just make skins easier to get please. Next is more events I'm sorry to say but year of the varg was a let down yes it did add lots of good stuff but I feel like every event should have some thing special like what if you had to play a mini game to get points get more points and you get more rewards the more you get the better but sadly I was hoping for a event called some thing like bunny-men's Easter egg hunt and you find eggs for him to get you some nice items I would love that. Last is the forge it was so fun to play something that wasn't old don't kill me here the game is fun but there's not a end boss and it's more like play when you die so the forge was new and fresh what I want is the forge to be here forever and more enemy's and bosses and event bosses and enemy's that's all I have to say goodbye.  

The Skins Acquirement system is Alright, a little bit everpowered than before I'll say.

The Chests make getting everything so mush easier... Too easy in my opinion.

6 hours ago, Wilson_pl said:

The Skins Acquirement system is Alright, a little bit everpowered than before I'll say.

The Chests make getting everything so mush easier... Too easy in my opinion.

You're a fan of not having nice things aren't you? Without chests the drop rates are absolutely terrible. So bad in fact, that the only way to get a specific skin you want is by using the steam market (and using the steam market is super easy as well).

9 hours ago, Sinister_Fang said:

You're a fan of not having nice things aren't you? Without chests the drop rates are absolutely terrible. So bad in fact, that the only way to get a specific skin you want is by using the steam market (and using the steam market is super easy as well).

I do have some nice stuff too.

Archived