Any mod that removes the lighting changes from being insane?

Sanity volume limiter is great, because it makes it less baldly obvious when you're going insane enough to get shadow monster'd, since the volume only increases slowly over time. It also lets you still hear the insanity effects, without being literally deafened by them. So you get the surreal experience, without having to turn off your speakers.

The only overlay I ever wanted to disable is whatever filter that makes shadow monsters practically invisible at 0% sanity in front of the snow. It's definitely good to disable overlays if they're too much for your computer to process though.

for the lighting effects there is a mod on the workshop( i'll link it here https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1229018711&searchtext=post ) it disables all lighting changes such as when you are insane, which is really cool however this effects fullmoons, seasons, moggles and probably the worst part it stops the ruins from changing it's tints so you need to pay attention to the sound clues. And it's not configurable so that sucks.

overall i like it.   

Yeah, it changing EVERYTHING (not just insanity) makes it a turn off for me. 

On 4/14/2018 at 1:57 AM, cezarica said:

Check out CarlZalph's mods Sanity Volume Limiter (for sound) and Overlays Disabler (for overlays).

I don't mind the sanity sounds so much, so those are fine. However, question for the overlay disabler; does it only remove the insanity red lines on the sides of the screen, or does it also fix the color? 

On 14/4/2018 at 7:57 AM, cezarica said:

Check out CarlZalph's mods Sanity Volume Limiter (for sound) and Overlays Disabler (for overlays).

Both those mods truly improved my fun while playing DST, but still something bothers me: When insane everything around you starts to shake.. A LOT! It gets really annoying because i can pretty much see that i'm insane just by looking at the icon. 

Any way to remove this shaking as well? Would be awesome, thank you in advance!

Archived