Will there be Archive Versions of Draco and Rush?

Not unless a modder makes them, sadly.  If you go to the Bug Forum, the sub-heading reads,

Invisible Inc. is no longer in active development and there are no plans for future updates. 

Edited to add: Aren't they "archive versions" already in a sense, since they were agents for the Pan-Euro Infosec Agency?

They're already listed as 'archive' in the game, with no on-file versions for them available.

That said, if you join the II discord, you're welcome to bounce ideas off of us for what the on-file present-day versions might be like, for a mod. :) It's been brought up before.

On 16/04/2018 at 2:37 PM, addams013 said:

Not unless a modder makes them, sadly.  If you go to the Bug Forum, the sub-heading reads,

Invisible Inc. is no longer in active development and there are no plans for future updates. 

Edited to add: Aren't they "archive versions" already in a sense, since they were agents for the Pan-Euro Infosec Agency?

That's a shame, I was hoping there'd be more. I really love this game.

13 hours ago, MycoLogical said:

That's a shame, I was hoping there'd be more. I really love this game.

Oh, believe me, I understand.  This game offers so much that I've never seen anywhere else, and polished to an amazing degree.  It kind of makes me wish I were independently wealthy and could afford my own game studio; I'd commission a sequel as soon as I could acquire the intellectual property, and do whatever I could to tap the genius of the original creators.

Yeah, if wishes were fishes and all that. Sigh.

Still, the modding community has some pretty great things to offer. Who knows, maybe we can even cobble together a mod DLC one day. You should check that out if you haven't already!

15 hours ago, Hekateras said:

Still, the modding community has some pretty great things to offer.

Yes.  Yes, it does.  They have created a lot of variable playability in a game that already has a lot of variable playability, and that's no small feat.  But it's because of my background as a software engineer that I'm extremely reluctant to ask for mods.  Tasks are always more complicated and time-consuming than any initial expectations, and I don't feel like I have the right to walk in and say, "Hey, guys -- do this difficult thing for me, please?"

Thanks for your recommendation, though.  Seriously.  I only recently (a few weeks ago) joined the Discord area for Invisible, and I'm trying to get a sense of the community before I horn in with suggestions.  :)

Archived