Gromollets

[Switch] Some bugs in savana

Gromollets    1

Hi there,

I've just bought the Switch version of Don't Starve and I launched a game, however I discovered that there are some bugs in savana :
- Beefalos sometimes are not visible (but we can see their shadow)
- Rabbit's holes are invisible

(I launched a Vanilla game)

I don't know if there are another bugs, I stopped the game to return on my PC version.

Thanks in advance for fixing these bugs ! :D

• Like 1

JanH    3,775

Thank you for the report - we were able to reproduce this on our end. The team is looking into a possible fix for it as soon as we can. Apologies for the inconvenience.

• Like 1

dQdy2nVf    0

Hi.

First of all, thank you for porting game to Switch!

I want to add information about "invisible bug": Fireflies are also invisible.

Sorry for poor picture:

IMG_0155.jpg

Xung    1
Posted (edited)

Appears to affect only vanilla, in RoG beefalos and rabbit holes are ok, and Shipwreck looks fine, but in vanilla stone walls are also invisible, so its not a savanna exclusive problem, who knows what else is Maxwell hiding with invisibility technology

Edited by Xung
Expanding
  • Like 1

Gromollets    1

Thank you for your post !

Just in case, one of my friends found another bug : walls are also invisible as you can see :

1523561051-damu-8tumaauphx.jpg

I don't know if you have already been informed about it.

dQdy2nVf    0

The game freezed completely (was able only to exit to switch home screen) on second-level cave.

This is ruining the game, making player afraid (in bad sence) of making next step.

Here it happened:

IMG_0168.jpg

11 minutes ago, dQdy2nVf said:

The game freezed completely (was able only to exit to switch home screen) on second-level cave.

This is ruining the game, making player afraid (in bad sence) of making next step.

Here it happened:

IMG_0168.jpg

Video of bug recorded from Switch

2018041319293800-C8DEC766058786A4B915D833A681A55E.mp4

Koipa    7
Posted (edited)

As far as I can see Switch edition is outdated by couple important bug/hotfixes. I think switch version is on original Home Sea Home update released on Nov. 21st, 2017. This version is missing updates/revisions: Rev. 243469(fixed animations of beefalo in vanila DS), Rev 243968(fixed baby beefalo animations in vanilla DS), Rev 245789 (fixed pirate bird hats in vanilla DS), Rev 246228(fixed missing walls in vanilla DS) and Rev 246924. Of course there are more important fixes missing in this switch version. Lets hope they added all these updates into upcoming switch patch they mentioned! 

You can found more information here:

Edited by Koipa