Lady Azure’s Competitive Server

I have noticed on the PS4, tons of casual or cooperative servers. I even see some madness servers but I barely see competitive.

So I have started a new server, “Lady Azure’s Competitive”. PVP is currently off. So my server isn’t about killing each other, it’s about surviving. Either as a lone wolf, or you can choose alliances with others. The choice is up to anyone who joins. Think of it as a friendly competition to build your own piece of the pie.

Anyone is welcome to join, beginners or experts. Everything is permitted, wether that’s working with others, trade or stealing ( if you’re into that) lol. 

There is one catch with my server, if I happen to die and cannot revive myself I will rollback the server, this way anyone else who is invested in building does not have to start over. This will help those lone wolves who want to build alone, since you are not required to work together (or help me)

I am hoping this competitive server will bring a more organic play, where members are not forced to help, but can choose to do so. It will also make the degree of play a bit harder as you will have to choose who to befriend. 

Also there will be a slight change to server settings, this will include long nights, and harsher Winter. (This aspect will push some for alliances and others to hide)

First 180 days will be no PVP, giving players a chance to form friendships or build bases, and gather supplies. After day 180 PVP will be set on, allowing players to protect their assets. 

If anyone would like to join me you can, either shoot me a friend request and join me that way or search my server by name. My PSN is Azure__Soul, (Two underscores) make sure you put DST in your request so I know why I am adding you.   ^_^

EDIT: I will try to have my server on most nights as I will be working during the day. I am CST, server will go live tonight, around 7pm. 

Yes it’s off for now, I switched it off for the beginning to give time for people to find resources and supplies. I will turn it on but not yet I don’t want it to start with people killing each other. (Waiting near the portal to stab someone new coming in) I figured first couple seasons keep it this way. PvP can be toggled on or off.  I look at it as a head start. I’m thinking first 180 days head start. 

Idk I think we should have it to where right after winter it starts because alot of people can't even make it past summer.... no more like winter. Also are bosses going to be disabled? Mostly because one group will get deerclops and one won't sooooooooo....

Archived