Noche's Art Dump

uncreative title but whatever

this little topic is where i'll post all my oxygen not included art! sometimes it'll be in the game's style sometimes not, depends on what i feel like doing at that moment. i've already made a thing and posted it in dupe a day but i don't feel like reposting it so instead, have this silly self-insert:

Noches aren't particularly stable emotionally, but they make good friends...once they get over their anxiety and start a conversation.

noche_duplicant_by_luxidoptera-dc87esw.p

that's actually a really good idea why didn't i think of that

made a little running noche for my signature (it turned out a little too tall to use but oh well). didn't come out as well as i would've liked, i probably could've done with a couple more inbetween frames but i still think it looks ok

webp_net_gifmaker_by_luxidoptera-dc8bf0p

Omg this is what I come back to?? I'm blessed ;v;

Okay listen, I know logically it's probably pretty easy to get into the fanart showcase, but emotionally I'm...Stunned?? It's really rare for me to get official recognition for fanart so if I wanna celebrate I'm gonna celebrate okay. So here's a Noche expressing my current emotion right now

CAN I GET A WAFFLE.png

So Sandbox Mode is really fun and I've been enjoying making a really good base with all my favorite dupes, but I learned the hard way that it's possible to delete dupes with the Destroy tool. Since then I've done it about three times, all completely by accident.

I am a very clumsy god. Thank goodness for the game's lenient autosave.

clumsy.png

Archived