About the clay varg and his mutts, need dev feedback for this question

Im wondering if i leave a clay varg and his mutts near my base for decoration will this  stay after the event is over? I have them in a perfect spot and would like to leave it there. Also is there a limit on how many we can find during one torch, or a certain time period because every time i find one, kill it, place a new torch it seems impossible to find another one for at least a whole day or two. Ive also started just saving the pouches for decoration ii hope they will remain after the events over. Thanks a lot.

I’m not a dev by any means, but I know they are sometimes busy. I saved everything from Year of the Gobbler. Coins, sacks, prizes, shrine. Everything. It is all still there, I even used coins from gobbler event and they are the same coins as the Varg event. So I would surmise that same is true for this event,  of course hopefully a dev will jump on here and confirm it for you too.

I actually do need a dev feedback considering im not talking about the statues, im talking about the entities themselves, being THE clay varg and his 12 disciples. Did you read what i said? Lol 

19 hours ago, MisterPockets said:

You dont need a dev for this the answer is yes the statues ect stay, all year varg related stuff.

3 hours ago, LeeFuelWeaver said:

I actually do need a dev feedback considering im not talking about the statues, im talking about the entities themselves, being THE clay varg and his 12 disciples. Did you read what i said? Lol 

Oh those will be gone for sure, because they are event limited enemies, there i answer u once more :p 

But if you want specifics, if you summoned the clay varg, it will be in your world forever < yay > until you kill it

But if you try to summon clay varg AFTER event is over, i got bad news its gone, it won't summon-able until event is back

3 hours ago, MisterPockets said:

Oh those will be gone for sure, because they are event limited enemies, there i answer u once more :p 

But if you want specifics, if you summoned the clay varg, it will be in your world forever < yay > until you kill it

You contradicted yourself there lol will they stay or will they go lol im asking specifically if i have him already spawned in, near my base, but do not kill him, is he going to remain or disappear at events end? Which is why i say dev feedback bc i dont know if any of us can know for certain :)

5 hours ago, CharlesB said:

They should remain after the event is over. Enjoy your clay doggy statues.

Is it normal to not get any Curio chests/or Spring chests on weekly drops? I've been getting normal item drops, I haven't got any Curio/Spring Chest since the update. Last week I only got normal item drops, this week looks like it's going to be the same... I just got another Jammie shirt :(

1 hour ago, jesuisralph said:

Is it normal to not get any Curio chests/or Spring chests on weekly drops? I've been getting normal item drops, I haven't got any Curio/Spring Chest since the update. Last week I only got normal item drops, this week looks like it's going to be the same... I just got another Jammie shirt :(

Are you only getting spiffy drops? If so it could be a coincidence. You shouldn't be getting any common items not in a chest though

1 minute ago, Josonic said:

Are you only getting spiffy drops? If so it could be a coincidence. You shouldn't be getting any common items not in a chest though

Last week I got a normal black pants, "converse" shoes, and jammie shirt, one red chest. This week already started bad with a jammie shirt again :(

On April 6, 2018 at 5:22 PM, Rogueagent01 said:

This was already answered by a dev in the thread [Game Update] 126, lol. (the original question that is)

Sorry, didn't see that because that was just an update thread which is typically of nil value a day or so after update. If only you would've seen this question sooner i could end the post and not bother @CharlesB lol but at least now its been answered again, so if anyone else was wondering or would like to do what i was asking, now they know. Thanks! 

Archived