Bizzum22

tube colony challenge v.2 ( I do not take claim for making the first tube colony challenge map, it was first made by klei.)

Bizzum22    6
Posted (edited)

i got bored and wanted to remake a bigger tube colony, so that is what i did!

this map has 25 squares instead of the original that had 9 squares. There is a snow biome, jungle biome, lava biome, the original biome, and the swamp biome! animals and geysers are included.

everything goes except debug mode is not allowed!!

I DO NOT CLAIM TO HAVE CREATED THE ORIGINAL TUBE COLONY CHALLENGE, IT WAS KLEI NOT ME.

please tell me things i can do to make this map better, and i hope you have a fun time playing my map!

after downloading put the document in

\this pc\documents\klei\oxygennotincluded\save_files\

or

\users\USERNAME\Documents\Klei\OxygenNotIncluded\save_files

it depends on what you use to play oxygen not included

thanks you klei for playing my map on your live stream { Jambell and Jarrett }

also klei if you read this can you make a world topic section for the forums. it is hard to find ONI maps on the forums, also you can find some in the DST mods section (yes i accidentally put a ONI map there). also i hope i'm not putting pressure on you for writing this,it is just idea and i hope your not felling pressured.

tube challange v.2.sav

Edited by Bizzum22
map was broken, then fixed. added more algae at the start.
  • Like 3

Bizzum22    6
Posted (edited)
On 4/8/2018 at 6:03 PM, zergologist said:

Will you make a new one for mark II or ranching? Just wanted to know and how many dupes to start?

most likely, but maybe not. If i do make another one for the second ranching update it would be the same amount of dupes at the start (3). and if i do make a new one it would most likely be open on week days(not weekends) and it might not be made on the first week of the update. also coming tomorrow is a new map i made where your dups have to go outer space to reach other comets with needed resources.  

Edited by Bizzum22

zergologist    5

So yea, where is the new map and cool that you might make a new one for next upgrade. And plus, maybe have a few with lockers full of maybe, iron ore/iron, other metals, and maybe general stuff that a colony might have left

• Like 1

Bizzum22    6
17 hours ago, zergologist said:

So yea, where is the new map and cool that you might make a new one for next upgrade. And plus, maybe have a few with lockers full of maybe, iron ore/iron, other metals, and maybe general stuff that a colony might have left

sorry about the map delay but i will add pre colony things in the next version 

Oozinator    589
14 hours ago, Bizzum22 said:

sorry about the map delay but i will add pre colony things in the next version 

Nothing to say sorry for.
When you want to create a map, do it directly after an update, then ppl could play it for 6 weeks without changing needed..

• Like 1