Predictions on Summer skins

Predictions on summer skins  

75 members have voted

1. 1. Topic, which one is more likely to happen ?

• Pirate themed
    • Beach themed
    • Motorcycle gang theme?

Didn't we already get characters who were pirate themed in Shipwrecked? I don't really see a point in doing pirate skins when they've covered that route /theme throughout Shipwreck.

For Beach themed It'd be fun to see the gang in 1920s swimwear since it was more modest and covered more of the body. Although there doesn't seem to be a lot of variety :0

1 hour ago, Wesminator said:

Didn't we already get characters who were pirate themed in Shipwrecked? I don't really see a point in doing pirate skins when they've covered that route /theme throughout Shipwreck.

For Beach themed It'd be fun to see the gang in 1920s swimwear since it was more modest and covered more of the body. Although there doesn't seem to be a lot of variety :0

Thats why i think a Pirate theme is more diversed, wendy with a tiny sailor hat flower or a ghostly wendy, wolf gang looking like bluto from popeyes, wilson with eye patch and parrot Black beared themed, Wes in a Barrel with his arms and legs sticking out, wigfrid with an eye patch as well with pirate themed pig tails, Wickerbottom as a british officer, Willow as a Voodoo fire witch, webber as a cursed squid guy from pirates of the Caribbean Davy jones, ect see im just using the top of my head and look how much diversity we have :p

28 minutes ago, MisterPockets said:

Wes in a Barrel with his arms and legs sticking out

I don't even play Wes but I would buy this—well I always get the entire set pack, but my point stands.

The Beach option would not be bad.. But considering there is no beach in DST that be like, why? ...

As for Item skins, I wish for tent and lantern reskins. 

Edit: oooh may be we could have the frivolous option to jump into the oasis to cool down! Same animation as for the jump in wormhole. EZ! Cmon Klei

57 minutes ago, csc_unit said:

The Beach option would not be bad.. But considering there is no beach in DST that be like, why? ...

People associate summer with beach but really there are all kinds of clothes people wear for summer that have nothing to do with the beach. A summer skin pack could just be based on those. It would certainly sell far more then the previous skin packs considering the innate human desire to watch half naked pixels run around on a monitor.

11 hours ago, Korlie said:

People associate summer with beach but really there are all kinds of clothes people wear for summer that have nothing to do with the beach. A summer skin pack could just be based on those. It would certainly sell far more then the previous skin packs considering the innate human desire to watch half naked pixels run around on a monitor.

And also comes with that the option of putting Woodie in a bikini. Who would not buy this?

Now that there's buzz around a supposed "Summer Event" and because no more fairly consistent content updates are flowing in (aside from "Big Forge-like 2nd event"), maybe there will be such an aestival celebration or the like. And probably not what you guys try to anticipate. Anyway, more skins more joy (and more complains from the Grinch-people here as well).

I'd love me some beach skins, huge fan of this particular theme

Safeguard Wolfgang

Mermaid Webber (No i dont know how could that happen but i hope they will make that happen)

Hotdog seller Wilson

Surfer Wigrfid (Walani? Who's that?)

I mean cmon 

2 hours ago, Korlie said:

They could have nice summer dresses, shorts, sunburnt skin, etc) but yeh i've also seen a lot of summer dlcs sell cuz booty and other bits sticking out

9 hours ago, Newax said:

Surfer Wigrfid (Walani? Who's that?)

(raises eyebrow)

(looks at avatar)

(looks at entire thread of an over 200-day adventure where she's playing AS Walani)

A-HEM.  Anyway.  I personaly like the 1920s swimsuits idea if we're gonna go "beach", 'cos they're adorable and appropriate.  (And it'd avoid the little-kids-in-bikinis problem that would instantly happen with Wendy and Webber.)   Pirate could be fun, but...

How 'bout a picnic theme?  Like, just nice casual breezy outfits for hangin' out in.  Not sure what that would be exactly, but at least we wouldn't have the cliche BEACH EPISODE, WHOO! like every anime ever.  : P

Edit:  The poll really just needs an "other" option; that'd cover everything.  And I've seen that picture of Cactus Webber too-it's awesome!  :)

...Notorious

Archived