Adoption Should Be A Thing

So I got to thinking... the lack of a Klei store on PS4 means we need to find other ways to balance the game. Since trading pet skins is impossible, I thought of a solution. What if when you crafted a pet, you also have another option that you can give that pet away for adoption to anyone else who is currently in the server? So for example I have the year of the Varg puppy skin and my friend also in the server would like it, so after I craft the puppy I can go into the menu, where chat is and put my pet up for adoption. Then anyone else in the server can take the pet. Thus giving the event skin to the host. Not everyone can weave all event items, and trading pets or abandoning a pet in a server isn’t currently a thing. Of course there may be some fine kinks that need to be worked out but I think this helps compensate the lack of a store on PS4.

Yes it’s a temporary solution to what may be a long wait for a store on PS4. It would be great though as I will guess more and more skins will come out for pets. I don’t know about anyone else but I don’t have nearly enough spools to make everything from the event, that is where trade comes in. 

Archived