Secret Area In The Epilogue

i dont know if anyone has discovered this yet but, there's a patch of land in the epilogue of adventure mode disconnected from the land you spawn on

i found it out using the console command GetWorld().minimap.MiniMap:ShowArea(0,0,0,10000)

since mapping the area in epilogue is impossible, the discovered area was quickly recovered with the blackness that indicates unmapped area

i tried to take a shot of the area on my map, but it uncovers itself too fast to take one, but i instead did this

mapping.thumb.PNG.5f517aa5361a90c165384a8c3c635ec4.PNG

i used console commands to get there and explore it

all i found on the land was a boon with a backpack, a shovel, some trinkets, a life giving amulet, and possibly some other stuff, cause i forgot

there was also 1 grave close to it i dug it up and got a blue gem, not surprising

W.thumb.PNG.d601a59ddaee25e1ddd053da0531a57c.PNG

im very curious with what this is exactly

anyways thought id just make this known dont know if this has been known for a long time to let y'all ponder and wonder like me

maybe its the amount of times the player has beat adventure mode, 1 grave = 1 beat? i have only beaten adventure mode once, and i was wilson

Pretty sure the wiki has information on this, if you go to this page, you'll get answers: http://dontstarve.wikia.com/wiki/Adventure_Mode

Not sure which one of these best fits the description of the above, but these are the 3 easter eggs that the wiki mentions:

Easter egg: Far behind (in the left side) the Nightmare throne is a graveyard, with an Eyebone and a Miner Hat next to a skeleton. On the graves are the names of the developers of the game, one example being Kevin Forbes. Caution is advised if the graves are dug up, as ghosts have a 100% chance to spawn from them.

Easter egg: Randomly placed somewhere on the map, there is an island made of 2-3 tiles, on which there is a Teleportato as well as the 4 pieces. This island cannot be reached or "mapped" without the use of cheats, and when this Teleportato is used, it teleports you back to the nightmare throne and a second deformed Maxwell will spawn (not on the throne) and say "Don't you think I've tried that?" then disappear.

Easter egg: If you use the console to reveal the minimap fog, an island will be visible that is completely barren save for the underlaying grass turf. This island may be a sandbox, allowing the player to use the console to spawn or build anything they like without any of the normal world distractions like the day/night cycle, weather, mobs, etc.

Archived