Beta is Coming April 10th! [Now Over]

MarkL

On 3/28/2018 at 7:46 PM, MarkL said:

OH MY FRIGGING GOD THATS AMAZING!* **

*framereate optimization aside, 30fps every now and then on a 1080ti isn´t funny   O-O
** some areas are really tricky early on and may need a bit of rework to balance them out and progressively get harder and not an instant wall at some points. Looking at you jumping down through doors to land on a rock outside of the room >->

• Developer
9 minutes ago, Mycks971 said:

Does the 2000 keys have already been sent cuz they said yeasterday that they had sent just 500 to test if its ok. Im wondering if the others 1500 are already sent ? Sorry for my english im french ^^'

They have all been sent already.

Wow, so stoked to be part of the Beta. Unfortunately, I cannot play it since my PC is only running Linux. I'm pretty sure that I read a Linux version is at least planned. Otherwise I wouldn't have subscribed to the beta program. So please let me know once you need help testing a Linux build! =)

5 hours ago, Sinister_Fang said:

Well what do you expect? The beta hasn't even been out for a full day yet. It's unrealistic to think people would master it in that amount of time.

This is basically bunny hopping game so people already master this many many years ago .)

I don't understand why I'm told that I can participate in the first beta and once it is released it will be in my game library. Now, if I look like this, the game isn't in my library. Besides, the priority says my status is high.

• Developer
2 minutes ago, Smoocher said:

Hi I was part of the mailing list and successfully linked my steam account and registered with the code from the email, however nothing has shown up in my steam library. Is anyone else having this issue?

That only means you had priority, but unfortunately you weren't chosen to get into the first wave of keys.

30 minutes ago, ImDaMisterL said:

That only means you had priority, but unfortunately you weren't chosen to get into the first wave of keys.

Thank you very much for your reply! It said I had high priority as well(which I understand means I only had a better chance), does your statement still hold true? 

• Developer
26 minutes ago, Smoocher said:

Thank you very much for your reply! It said I had high priority as well(which I understand means I only had a better chance), does your statement still hold true? 

Yes. I hope you manage to get in in the next wave!

Archived