Mark of the Ninja: Remastered Confirmed for PC

ImDaMisterL

I wonder how much it's gonna cost and what the improvements are.

More importantly, however...

It's coming to the switch. Klei is working with the Switch. In the near future we may see Eets Munchies for the Switch!!!

HYPE!!!!!!

On 3/28/2018 at 4:07 AM, Mobbstar said:

I wonder how much it's gonna cost and what the improvements are.

It said in the description that they were upgrading the graphics to 4K, improving the sound quality, and also add new particle effects.

I'm waiting for the second part of the game to be released. And you need a version for Linux. This game is very cool. Such games are few and I would like to see one more. Well, or at least add new maps for the first part of the game.

Now im thinking about it .... is remaster just "this game will be released on those devices as it is or is this remaster remaster of whole game so new graphics and maybe new content? Because i think that MOTN is still working no problem on Mac/Win last time i checked so i really hope this will be with more content and stufffffff ... PLZ Klei make it gold ... well diamond ... this game is already gold .)

46 minutes ago, t0panka said:

Now im thinking about it .... is remaster just "this game will be released on those devices as it is or is this remaster remaster of whole game so new graphics and maybe new content? Because i think that MOTN is still working no problem on Mac/Win last time i checked so i really hope this will be with more content and stufffffff ... PLZ Klei make it gold ... well diamond ... this game is already gold .)

On 29.3.2018 at 6:26 PM, Xedlord said:

It said in the description that they were upgrading the graphics to 4K, improving the sound quality, and also add new particle effects.

@Mobbstar ah yeah im just too hyped for all this and can't wait for anything MOTN really

I read all text and comments now under that video and i get it now. Klei got out of the Microsoft chains and can release this game to everyone else which wasn't possible before so they are making little polishing so it is looking cool on new hardware

Quote from Klei from Youtube comments:

With finally being able to bring this game to new platforms, we looked at the game running on new modern 4K TV's and we were not happy with how it looked. The original game is a mixture of 720p and 1080p compressed assets. If you're on a standard 1080p monitor the current game looks fine. However, rather than port this version to 3 new platforms, we wanted to spend the time to create a proper version with dramatically improved and completely hand re-drawn cutscenes, uncompressed and redone gameplay visuals, enhanced audio and new particle effects to look the best everywhere.

For existing owners, we are working out reward paths for existing players depending on if they own the regular game VS also owning the special edition. Stay tuned.

BTW funny how there is more info about this in youtube comment section vs official Klei forums :D

• Developer
6 hours ago, t0panka said:

BTW funny how there is more info about this in youtube comment section vs official Klei forums :D

Not sure who's dealing with marketing here :thinking:

Wanna hire me to keep everything updated, Klei?

• Developer
6 hours ago, t0panka said:

OK guys seriously WHAT is happening with this? Not like this is some new magic you need to keep secret.

I'm also hoping we'll get some more news on this, but you know Klei, always being silent until the last minute.

11 hours ago, ImDaMisterL said:

I'm also hoping we'll get some more news on this, but you know Klei, always being silent until the last minute.

Yeah i know and i get it but this is totally different because first of all they didnt need to announce it so far ahead because there was no pressure like with DS, DST, ONI, etc. and second they dont need to keep the progress secret. Not like we are getting MOTN 2. 

Also i know this is lot of work but for people this is just simple remaster nothing more. I really dont understand why we cant get simple info since it has been SO LONG since they announced this. "we run into problems so it will come at the end of the year" or "it is nearly done you can expect it soon" or whatever

I am basically Klei fanboy and i own all their games and stuff and i understand when they are quiet about some stuff but with this MOTN remaster im pissed

Archived