Save File?

2 hours ago, quadgamer said:

What game has 1 life? Just DS?

Perma-death isn't unique to just DS. Heck, that alone is a staple of the "rogue-lite" genre. I've also seen a lot of games with a "hardcore" option that also delete your save after dying.

Personally, I'd recommend not looking for the locations of the save files. Save scumming kinda ruins the spirit of the game. Part of the fun is trying to beat your previous record of how many days you've survived.

On 28/03/2018 at 11:30 PM, Sinister_Fang said:

Personally, I'd recommend not looking for the locations of the save files. Save scumming kinda ruins the spirit of the game. Part of the fun is trying to beat your previous record of how many days you've survived.

I wish there was a way to not be able to do this at all. But then again, this can be a problem when trying to debug a glitch/error.

On 3/27/2018 at 7:30 PM, Sinister_Fang said:

Perma-death isn't unique to just DS. Heck, that alone is a staple of the "rogue-lite" genre. I've also seen a lot of games with a "hardcore" option that also delete your save after dying.

nah, you're right. i'm just not very good. so, i'd like it to be an option. lol

Archived