Feb 12 Update - Insanity!

LOLz Palp I'm glad we had this small talk.. I very much like your idea of feedback.. I'll have to give that bit a chance I suppose..I was more talking about the trolls and flamers meself really.. Who needs em..

Just one more off-topic for you :D

Whenever i see somebody flaming hard on me, i try to rebuild the sentence into something less agressive. I try to filter out the message he wants to give me, ignoring the flame itself, and respond calm. Mostly the people then realise that such an offensive tone is not necessary.

Now, more on topic:I think i already gave feedback in other threads, but it has to be here, too.I totally like insanity.I already did a 0 sanity run (well, almost 0, can't stay 0 because of crockpot and prototyping), i like the shaky screen effects. I just love it.Showed it to 2 friends, they find it totally creepy and like it, too. 2 more satisfied costumers for Klei :D

I'm sorry I didn't notice you replied to my reply.. I was too excited reading about a Terraria update..Palp.. don't worry about it.. F' em if they don't like you.. plenty of other fish in the sea..I figured this was relevant and something that the devs should see if they never heard/read/saw it before.."80% of your complaints come from 20% of your customers."Food for thought perhaps..http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pareto_principle

Wait what, Terraria still gets updates, I thought they dropped the game a few updates after the hellmode. Heading right to the their mainpage i need to see that.

Wait what, Terraria still gets updates, I thought they dropped the game a few updates after the hellmode. Heading right to the their mainpage i need to see that.

I was thinking the same. The main developer himself said that he is now satisfied with the game and won't update any more.

The insanity update. It's a love-hate relationship for me. I love it because it provides more things to do while surviving (bites I lost my original circular beta map, but eh had to be done eventually) But I hate it because of those hallucinations, especially that creepy night Hand! And that music box sound that plays while its around, its perfect for addition of twisted intensity. Despite I hate running into those things when my sanity gets low, I love that update, plus I can always pop on a top hat to help boost a bit of sanity up.Kind of offtopic, but it's strange, I set myself up to get emails on updates from not only the game, but here on the forums as well, yet I don't get notifications, something up?