Ranching Upgrade Mark I is Live Now! - 260847

In mark II of ranching in ONI, I hope that there are such things as, let's say hatch/critter beds, maybe a new station for making a fertility serum for getting more eggs or eggs faster, and a tameness serum or something like that that would be -105% wilderness per cycle, and boost happieness by 50% per cycle. Still waiting for new critter too. I also got another idea, health serum, that would make a creature's health go to full. Now that would make it better

Edited by zergologist

So, a new update comes out, with sandbox mode, fishes and other stuff, and when i press "see full patch notes" i am brought here... to a post from March 22.

Are you serious? you have time to make an update but not enough to send it's information public so people can know what in the heck is sandbox mode? That's night unprofessional. The info should be out BEFORE the patch came out no?....

Edited by midshaman

1 hour ago, midshaman said:

So, a new update comes out, with sandbox mode, fishes and other stuff, and when i press "see full patch notes" i am brought here... to a post from March 22.

Are you serious? you have time to make an update but not enough to send it's information public so people can know what in the heck is sandbox mode? That's night unprofessional. The info should be out BEFORE the patch came out no?....

The update post is here: 

I corrected the incorrect link that probably sent you here. Sorry about that. 

• Thanks 1